WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
        We have talents but our amateur side is biting us badly :
        - taremi red cards against juve and benfica
        - ale kasir celebration
        - two handballs in the ACL finals
        - japan/iran in asian cup semi final
        Its football. We need to learn from it instead of hitting ourselves afterwards.
        Happens to tons of players, good and bad.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
          We have talents but our amateur side is biting us badly :
          - taremi red cards against juve and benfica
          - ale kasir celebration
          - two handballs in the ACL finals
          - japan/iran in asian cup semi final
          This is why we will never be Asian Champions.
          "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
            This is why we will never be Asian Champions.
            Zidane headbutted a player in the World Cup Final...
            Maradona had all sorts of outbursts and drug issues...

I'm not saying Taremi is at their level, but losing your head in football is very common.

Comment

Taremi was on fire inside. You could see that. Too much heat and got himself burnt.
              هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
              نگاه میکنید.
              sigpic
              I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Taremi needs the support of Iranian fans right now more than ever. Everyone join me in supporting Taremi against everyone giving him all this hate and defend our striker!

https://twitter.com/fcportoglobal/st...901484546?s=21

Comment

Originally posted by Iman_Joon View Post
                  I don't wanna be in Taremis clothes right know, imagine looking your teammates in their eyes and the long travel back. If they are good teammates they will take care of him so his self-confidence won't go down to zero...
                  yea man he's gonna need help of a pro Apology writer for his next twitter post ...! dont know if Porto fans will be as forgiving this time around ..!?

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                    Its football. We need to learn from it instead of hitting ourselves afterwards.
                    Happens to tons of players, good and bad.
                    The pb is that our players need to play a lot more of these high level games but each time they miss them for X reasons or stay too long in qatar/iran where they can do their amateur tricks without any consequences

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                      Zidane headbutted a player in the World Cup Final...
                      Maradona had all sorts of outbursts and drug issues...

I'm not saying Taremi is at their level, but losing your head in football is very common.
                      I understand that this can happen to the best player in the world but this seems to be a trend with our teams.
                      "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

where was he kicking the ball anyway? It seemed like a classic kick the ball away after a ref whistle

Comment

I hope they could take this into penalties. Porto would have more chance because of their keeper. Lets hope this happens.
                          __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                          We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Mehdi Taremi @ FC Porto | 2020-2021

At this point it doesn't really matter what us the Iranian Porto fans say. What counts and matters is what their own fans in Portugal and in fact what his club management think and how will react to it. We're humans and we all make mistakes. Taremi I am sure has already learned his lesson. Iranians emotional meltdown is one of our most conspicuous traits!
                            Last edited by Keano; 03-09-2021, 02:48 PM.

Comment

Let's not get into phrenology because an individual had a massive brainfart. These things happen in football everywhere (not that it makes his actions tonight any less retarded).

Any other player, I would expect the coach to bench them for at least a game, so IMO Mehdi deserves that for putting his team in such position.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                                I understand that this can happen to the best player in the world but this seems to be a trend with our teams.
                                Mix of hotheadedness and lapse in focus.

Comment

Working...
                                X