X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Diaz for Zaidu? Idk about that sub...

Comment

I don't wanna be in Taremis clothes right know, imagine looking your teammates in their eyes and the long travel back. If they are good teammates they will take care of him so his self-confidence won't go down to zero...

Comment

Well it was nice having Taremi in Europe. Back to Perspolis it will be next season.
        "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Because of the goddamn COVID and no crowd noise .... players can't claim not to have heard the whistle..!!

i gotta see that incident again but i think he was in the motion of going for the kick when the whistle blew..??

any excruciating to watch replays...??

Lewis Diaz on

he could get one off swift counter

Comment

Originally posted by ParthianDE View Post
            So at this point the teams are tied at 3-3 and even on the first tie breaker.

Since the SECOND TIEBREAKER is HEAD-TO-HEAD GOAL DIFFERENCE, does anyone know how they match up?
            Don't they go to ET and penalties if required?

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
              Side effects of being Iranian....I knew as soon as that happened he was getting sent off. There is no explanation/justification for such an amateur move. Such a shame bc like you said his talent is 10/10 so is his personality but the Iranian in him just came out a little too strong there. This is why we Iranians can’t have nice things!!!!!
              I disagree with this polemic statement.

Comment

why did the ref blew his whistle? What for? I don't get it. There was no foul or offside or anything at all. That is the strangest thing. Taremi was about to charge on because whatever happened he had the ball legit and ll and could have gone on. This is a nightmare refereeing tbh.
                هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                نگاه میکنید.
                sigpic
                I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Taremi deserves 100% of the blame. No conspiracy theories here. He screwed up, and he screwed up big. Extremely unprofessional and hot-headed to get two stupid yellow cards in a minute. He left his team man down in their biggest game of the season against Juventus. He deserves every bit of blame, and I really hope he learns from this. Big shame.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                    Well it was nice having Taremi in Europe. Back to Perspolis it will be next season.
                    Iranian over reaction.

Comment

But why shitty ref? Did I miss something? A player is not supposed to kick the ball after ref's whistle. It's not like the stadium is packed with loud spectators...

Comment

Let’s hope Porto hold on...

Taremi can’t be forgiven at this level and in champions league. His timing on tackles need improving. He was sent off in a league game due to a tackle too, but he’s still going for late tackles.

Loss of millions too!!

Come on Porto
                        sigpic
                        Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                          But why shitty ref? Did I miss something? A player is not supposed to kick the ball after ref's whistle. It's not like the stadium is packed with loud spectators...
                          I'm curious to know was he already mid kick when the whistle was blown or was it clearly before he started to wind up for the kick?

Comment

Reading Iranian reactions on social media. Such disgustingly hyperbolic people.
                            You praise him one minute and then shit on him the next?
                            Terrible fans.

Go Taremi! Great player! No one will take it harder than him!

Comment

This shit can happen to anyone. Lets not spoil the confidence in a otherwise great football player. Like someone else said here, he got them the penalty and also he singel handly scored the goal in the first game

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                                Even if there is 1% chance of becoming the second yellow you dont do that, and this was a 50 50 chance that a ref gives yellow

Destroyed my day this action by mehdi,

Comment

Working...
                                X