• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
    your Sig accurately displays my reaction
    the signature works with everything

Comment

A tie here would be a win for Sporting. They'd keep Porto at the same point differential. C'mon Mehdi and Porto!

Comment

DAMN! Mehdi's header just too weak and directly lands in keeper's hands.

Comment

Again I offer that I don’t usually watch this league vali vaghean khejalat nemikeshan inghadr loos bazi dar miyaran? Especially sporting. This is the pansy-est football I’ve watch since my serie A days... so many screams and over reactions.

Comment

Damn Taremi had some good chances. Bummer.
            Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

Originally posted by Under Lahaf View Post
              the signature works with everything
              Pretty pretty pretty good.

Comment

Shame, they had enough chances to score. Mehdi chose a bad day for misses.

Comment

Taremi should have won this this game for Porto. Heif shod.

Comment

Every player has an off day... just a shame Mehdi's was against the league leaders.

Comment

heyf. He played very well overall but 1 of those 2 misses needed to be stuck in.

Porto played well considering the threat sporting possess on the break. Hardly gave them a sniff. Zaidu, Taremi both went very close to scoring.
                      This was his first bad misses I can remember honestly in over a year.

Oh well, he can make it up by knocking out Juve next week...

Comment

Strikers have these days , he played well . Got in great positions, the header was a hard one and he did what he could. The overhead kick he hit too clean, needed to mis hit a bit probably. Then the other chances he will be annoyed with himself.
                        Best thing to do is brush it off and move on.

Comment

Mehdi just got real emotional and was crying poor guy he really wanted to score

Comment

This was Porto's last chance in my opinion to get back into the title race. I don't see Sporting losing a 10 point lead at this point. It would need a bottlejob.

Taremi was unkucky today. He had two good chances but it wasn't meant to be.

Comment

Mehdi dar baazie havaai emrooz kheili khoob kaar kard, amma hamamon didim ke dota mogheiyat khoob raa az dast daad.

Hala moheme in ravand edaame naade va dar vasate hafte roberooye Braga dar jaame Porteghaal betoone

jobran kone.
                              DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Mehdi's bicycle kick

Comment

Working...
                                X