X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
    i woulda canceled but its doubles tennis
    cant punk out on ma homies ...!! they'll be pissed...! besides they coughed up $50an hour for court fees for me to come kick their butts yet again..!

Taremi better star and score a couple ..! performing well in today's match will certainly go a long toward wiping away any doubts he solely is the Stud of Liga Nos..!!

ps
    have a feeling Porto will get a player sent off with SC following him afterwards... but boys will eek out a 1-1/2-2 draw..!!?
    Don't say that man god forbid. I am actually as excited as if TM is playing tonight. Love this Porto team. Full of passion full of play and full of Gheyrat
    هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
    نگاه میکنید.
    sigpic
    I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

whatever diz posted was a typo/mistake I think
      Oh man, my bad. Wrong link! Post corrected.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
        i woulda canceled but its doubles tennis
        cant punk out on ma homies ...!! they'll be pissed...! besides they coughed up $50an hour for court fees for me to come kick their butts yet again..!

Taremi better star and score a couple ..! performing well in today's match will certainly go a long toward wiping away any doubts he solely is the Stud of Liga Nos..!!

ps
        have a feeling Porto will get a player sent off with SC following him afterwards... but boys will eek out a 1-1/2-2 draw..!!?
        Some Mansour Bahrami trick shots coming up.

Comment

Comment

Lets go boys!

Comment

He is not starting.. wtf??

Sorry my bad... he is.
              Last edited by webmaster; 02-27-2021, 01:31 PM.
              __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
              We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Game is about to start, here's a streaming link: http://www.hesgoal.com/news/74397/FC...ng_Lisbon.html

Comment

Maybe I am getting old, is it just me or does these kits somewhat clash? Kinda hard to tell them apart.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                    Maybe I am getting old, is it just me or does these kits somewhat clash? Kinda hard to tell them apart.
                    Kit clash, portuguese lieague did a bad job here

Comment

hoops vs stripes

sporting are very dangerous off counters
                      porto better watch their asss not to overcommit to attack
                      especially that goozoo zeidoo guy.

Comment

Mehdi seemingly got fouled at the edge of the box, but they mistakenly called offside (looked onside to me).

Comment

shouldn't that be a penalty?

Comment

taremi making very well timed runs in behind. The sporting back 3 are very confused about his movement

Comment

Originally posted by Under Lahaf View Post
                              shouldn't that be a penalty?
                              It was definitely a foul! He was at the edge of the box, so could've been called a PK/FK either way. But they should've looked at it via VAR, he was onside surely.

Comment

Wow, Mehdi was wide open but Wilson opts to shoot instead of squaring it for Mehdi.

Comment

Working...
                                X