Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FYI: Mehdi is the only one to score in the Round of 16!

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDXgnG1k0uQ
      __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
      We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

"Taremi shatters the scale"

Comment

Comment

You cant simply NOT love this guy. So humble. Vaghean damesh garm va shire madaresh halalesh bashe

Comment

really, really loved this interview.

Thank you for sharing!
              Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
              O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Comment

Wow, those stats make taremi one of the best strikers in the portos recent history, he's just slightly behind falcao for minutes/goal.

Impressive.
                  AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                    Wow, those stats make taremi one of the best strikers in the portos recent history, he's just slightly behind falcao for minutes/goal.

Impressive.
                    If he keeps scoring every match and gets a couple of hattricks before the end of the season, he could get ahead. Not an easy feet yet it is definitely possible if he stays healthy and in the zone. So far so GREAT!

Go Mehdi!

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                      If he keeps scoring every match and gets a couple of hattricks before the end of the season, he could get ahead. Not an easy feet yet it is definitely possible if he stays healthy and in the zone. So far so GREAT!

Go Mehdi!
                      "If he keeps scoring every match and gets a couple of hattricks".... Why have such low expectations!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post

Go Mehdi!
                        Ok it's not more than that

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
                          "If he keeps scoring every match and gets a couple of hattricks".... Why have such low expectations!!!
                          That's funny Farzad jaan. It's actually not an expectation. I learned long time ago that the primary cause of upsets in life is unfulfilled expectations. I am just standing for that possibility. It's a bit different. In my view, he has already done amazing and has made us all happy.

Go Mehdi!

Comment

Thank you for posting this webmaster jaan. I am just in awe of Mehdi's humility, intelligence, love of Iranian people and all humanity in general and simple and pure appreciation of life. Not an ounce of pretension in this guy. Obviously he is religious in a cultural way like most Iranians probably are but the way he talked about his dream of scoring early agains Juventus in his afternoon nap prior to the game was so genuine and even objective. He didn't make it sound like god came to his dream to tell him he will score even though the interviewer kept kind of implying that, he just said it was an event rather than divine intervention and he used the event to his own advantage. That tells you he is not superstitious either. Also, what he said about Pepe tells me how Mehdi is a great human being himself. It takes one to see one. He also seems to manage stress very well and you can tell by the fact that not only he slept well the night before, he even took an early afternoon nap. He should have a talk with Beiro

Go Medhi!

Comment

Even the Portuguese press picked up on this interview =)

″ I dreamed that I would score early against Juventus. I laughed while sleeping ″

Taremi recalled his debut in the Champions League.

Mehdi Taremi is having a great time at FC Porto. The Iranian striker debuted in the Champions League, opening FC Porto's 2-1 win against Juventus in the first leg of the round of 16. In an interview with an Iranian channel, Taremi expressed his enthusiasm.

"I dreamed that I would score against Juventus very early. I laughed in my sleep. But I felt good when I woke up. And when I scored, the world spun around me very quickly."

"Playing a game of this caliber was incredible, it made me feel proud. It was also stressful. Fortunately, I thank God, I managed to control my emotions and help FC Porto. I felt wonderfully well on the field. It was indescribable", he added.

Taremi, 28, has scored four consecutive matches and in 30 games scored 15 dragon goals to his chest.

https://www.ojogo.pt/futebol/1a-liga...-13373824.html

Comment

Back in training

Comment

Working...
                                X