This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ehsan_REAL1 View Post
    Anyone know a good spot to get a taremi jersey from Porto?

In america? I prefer XS but I don't think those are out?
    XS? Why not just get a kids size at that point? Has to be easier to find too

If you’re willing to go with a small you can buy one here (I get lots of my stuff from this site and delivery time is great): https://www.worldsoccershop.com/search?query=Fc%20Porto
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Porto signed another Pepe

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
        Just a little reminder Taremi's goal was solo hunted down goal by the goal-hunter himself. no assistance there.
        Taremi’s biggest attribution has always been his self-sufficient efforts and goals. He’s always done that throughout his footballing career. He hustles and creates his own scoring opportunities and capitalizes on them. His often shortcoming was always his lack of concentration on his last touches, which seemingly has improved tremendously upon his Portuguese football journey (thanks to their football)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
          نگاه میکنید.
          sigpic
          I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

They’re really milking the Iranian online mafia lol

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
              Porto signed another Pepe
              Another Winger ..!? He any good !? They dropped 17mil$ ..!
              What They need more is a proper LB ..! This goozoo zeido guy is too careless & gets caught outa position too frequently on the break & can’t tackle for shitt either w/o hacking ..!
              Totally missed his marker on the first goal & nearly conceded the equalizer on that pull back on Ronaldo in the box in dying seconds..!I’ve seen ALot softer fouls on CR7 given the pk than that ..! Luckily I think ref had sorta already blown for end whistle immediately afterwards & didn’t give a VAR a 2nd look ..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                Another Winger ..!? He any good !? They dropped 17mil$ ..!
                What They need more is a proper LB ..! This goozoo zeido guy is too careless & gets caught outa position too frequently on the break & can’t tackle for shitt either w/o hacking ..!
                Totally missed his marker on the first goal & nearly conceded the equalizer on that pull back on Ronaldo in the box in dying seconds..!I’ve seen ALot softer fouls on CR7 given the pk than that ..! Luckily I think ref had sorta already blown for end whistle immediately afterwards & didn’t give a VAR a 2nd look ..!
                A few Porto fans actually want their team to sign Milad Mohammadi

Comment

milad would be a decent shout for them tbh. would be available for cheap. Strong defensively as we all know but always an outlet with his speed and improving offensive output.

They dont even have backup for zaidu and have to play RBs at LB in that case.

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan_REAL1 View Post
                    Anyone know a good spot to get a taremi jersey from Porto?

In america? I prefer XS but I don't think those are out?
                    Can't you order directly from Proto's site? Although they don't offer XS, I believe S is the smallest they offer. Looks like they even are offering a discount at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                      A few Porto fans actually want their team to sign Milad Mohammadi
                      He will certainly be a massive upgrade defensively & has the required energy levels & stamina & tenacity to press the shitt outa opponents up top & still have the ability & pace to get back to cover his defensive duties ..!
                      His combination play, technical savvy on the ball & general attacking & crossing qualities down the left wing are simply sub par & Still leaves much more to be desired in order to entice a rather top EU club like Porto into serious considerations ..!?
                      He’d still be a young, plenty cheap enough of general defensive cover/depth ..!

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                        milad would be a decent shout for them tbh. would be available for cheap. Strong defensively as we all know but always an outlet with his speed and improving offensive output.

They dont even have backup for zaidu and have to play RBs at LB in that case.
                        He will have a year left on his contract this summer and came on a free. I'm sure he wouldn't cost more than 3-5m if that.

Comment

If you have spotify this is CL's own post week roundup of the games.
                          Taremi exclusive post match soundbite @ 11:50

Comment

^I was able to listen to it without a Spotify account. Just click the link above.

Mehdi is a delight to listen to =)

Comment

Mehdi officially received the league award for best player and striker in January. Really nicely personalized silverware.

Comment

Taremi: flag of a nation and pride spilled out of sport

The fifth Iranian to score in the Champions had praise from the other four, record holder Ali Daei included. But pride went beyond sport.

Mehdi Taremi's success at FC Porto is leaving the Iranians surrendered to their "legionnaire", just as O GOG had already realized, but the debut to score in the Champions League made the praise burst with scale and pride.

The expectation for the game against Juventus was huge among the striker's compatriots, who received congratulations from all sides of Iran's sport, and beyond.

The most special ones, however, came from members of the restricted club of which Taremi spent the day before yesterday: Iranian champions in the Champions League. "I am happy to see you becoming more complete every day. If you continue like this, I have no doubt that you will reach even higher flights," said Ali Daei, the national team's top scorer with 109 goals, and who, in the UEFA club competition, scored for Hertha Berlin.

Former German footballers Mahdavikia (Hamburg) and Ali Karimi (Bayern Munich) also scored for German clubs, also with congratulations to Taremi on social media. The last to win was Sardar Azmoun. "You only showed 70% of what you can do. You get even more than that. Welcome to the Iranian club's scorers in the Champions League," wrote the Zenit striker and Taremi's team-mate. However, FC Porto shirt 9 was the only one among them to celebrate in the knockout phase.

This impact, coupled with the characteristic fervor with which the Iranians cheer for those who represent their colors abroad, made Taremi receive messages even from international referee Alireza Faghani, but also from professionals in other sports, such as volleyball Farhad Zarif, and from areas like music. "All of Iran is proud of you, dear Mehdi," summarized Rashid Mazaheri, international goalkeeper for Iran.

In the press of that country, of course, the articles on Taremi multiplied and even a marketing strategy from FC Porto deserved note. On social media, the club advertised the game with a message in Persian and, in the same language, after Taremi had done damage in the defense of Juventus, captioned a photo of the strikers: "In the name of God and the goals scored."

https://www.ojogo.pt/futebol/1a-liga...-13370634.html

Comment

Working...
                                X