This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

damnnnn

meti made AJcomps. One of the biggest footbal comp channels on youtube. Dont think they have ever featured one of our players before

Comment

Anyone know what the "P" stood for during Mehdi's goal celebration? In his personal tweet he typed "PPP". I know he's not throwing up Persian Pride signs

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
        Anyone know what the "P" stood for during Mehdi's goal celebration? In his personal tweet he typed "PPP". I know he's not throwing up Persian Pride signs
        I thought he was trying to make the number 9 with his hands

Comment

It was a '9' since thats his number

Comment

Persepolis, Porto and Persia?

Comment

Moment of brilliance (after years of hard work). The goalie's expression says it all for Juve's hopes

Comment

Chetori Kris?

Comment

Comment

^He's got weird ratings..
                    Low pace, high dribbling?

Comment

^ And low defense, which is one of his many strong attributes.

Comment

Its EA sports, they don't know Iran even has football.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                          If you look closer
                          He does a little head fake /body lean acting like he’s gonna go to press the other side outlet(defender out on the right side..!)
                          CB totally fooled by that fake motion assuming now Keeper is wide open ..! Sent a no-look soft roller fir the keeper to latch on his clearance & Surprise...Modafaka...there it was mr. Mehdi on-da-spot himself to slide challenge the keeper into the goal ..!
                          Muuuuuu Ha Ha Ha Ha ..!
                          That My FERENDS is Football Cleverness to da Max son ..!
                          Now, now bachelot. Let's not get too ahead of ourselves

Comment

"We are FC Porto, nothing is impossible"

Comment

"We are FC Porto, nothing is impossible"

Porto's PR team is doing a fantastic job with Taremi.

Comment

Anyone know a good spot to get a taremi jersey from Porto?

In america? I prefer XS but I don't think those are out?
                                Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

Working...
                                X