X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bijans View Post
    Any links?
    probably not many good ones ?

just sign up for CBS all access here for a month free and then cancel after CL over ,,?

https://www.cbs.com/cbs-all-access/signup/

CBS.com is offering 1-Month CBS All Access Membership for Free when you apply coupon code FORYOU at checkout.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
      Does Porto style of play right now not remind you all of CQ era TM?
      Except we NEVER dominated large spells of play against superior opponents, Porto were the better team and created the better chances in the first half.

Comment

Not a single mention of Mehdi by the BT sport's half time presenters... [emoji2359]

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
          Does Porto style of play right now not remind you all of CQ era TM?
          Damet garm, i was texting exactly the same to my brother. Juve with better possesion and more completed passes in first half but Porto is one up.
          IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
            The official Swedish Betting Site Svenska Spel give him and Marega the lowest odds scoring the first goad/whenever goal.
            Haha! Satsade du?

Comment

This tall big black guy next to taremi is a joke ...he doesn’t look up ....not sure why he is in Again ...bring in sons coach for some speed in the second half ...

Comment

Is it just me or did Mehdi walk onto the pitch from HT looking like he just ate 10 sikh’s of koobideh
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by MR.ESTESNAII View Post
                  This tall big black guy next to taremi is a joke ...he doesn’t look up ....not sure why he is in Again ...bring in sons coach for some speed in the second half ...
                  It's coaches son, son. Not sons coach.
                  IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Hahahahaha LOLOLOLOLOL

Comment

Yessss
                      marega scores the 2nd ... few seconds in the 2nd half

Comment

2-0 baby

Comment

Great run and assist by Manafa, he's been impressing me lately. Not as fast as Zaidu, but more technical and better decision maker in the final third.

Comment

Key was the intense Porto approach to the start of 2nd half ..! Great job by SC
                            Most sides woulda opted for cautious approach & give their opponents the advantage to get back into the game ..!

Comment

Sergio olivera is the exaxt type of midfielder we need for team melli
                              WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Unlucky there that the rebound from Oliviera’s shot didn’t come back to Mehdi.

Comment

Working...
                                X