Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Think what you will of SC. But the man has passion and commitment running in his veins.

Comment

why is everyone so against VAR? pre Var everyone was like: it was not a goal /it was off side/it was a red card foul/ it was out/ it was in/ blah blah...Now there is a system that pretty much allows the ref to review by replaying the incident from different angle to determine the truth of it. This is pretty much transparent too. No one has really disputed ref's decision after VAR.
      However, the thing is when they should call for VAR that is now the issue because basically in a game of 90 minutes you could end up with tens of incidents when VAR could be used and that would stop the flow of the game, add extra 10 minutes or so to the game, give more opportunity to the losing side to equalise or win the game.
      هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
      نگاه میکنید.
      sigpic
      I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________
        We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Comment

if we play argentina again we need a brazilian ref so he can “lawfully” overrule some var decisions [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
              Even forgiving that most of these VAR officials are incompetent, the technology is not at the level of tennis where the margin for error is virtually non-existant. The point at which they freeze the frame for offside calls along with the stupid points at which they deem the line should be drawn from such as a person's sleeve/armpit hair make the margin of error too great to be deciding on calls of a few cm apart.

For red card and handball decisions which seem to now have a fair degree of subjectivity involved due to the crap rules of the sport, the camera angle and speed that is shown to the referee can paint a very different picture to reality and so, that decision as to which angle and speed to show these referees (who again, are largely idiots) easily leads to manipulation.

Both of the above are very worrying when bigger things are at risk than some Portuguese league match. Deciders of world cup qualifications involving confederations known for corruption such as, for example, CONCACAF or.......AFC are potentially opening themselves up for yet another avenue of corruption.

Either say that decisions have to be clear of a certain margin in order for VAR to overrule the in-game officials or don't use this crap system which drains the sport of all passion and fluidity and has us soon watching a fucking Budweiser advert in the World Cup final whilst we wait for the referee to decide if Allahyar's 30 yard 90th minute winner was offside or not because Mehdi's nose hair may have strayed offside and made an attempt for the ball.
              excellent post
              especially the bold is irking the shittt outa me with this bs VAR..!!

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                This is badassery at its finest lol. Kudos to the person who made this.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                  If there is any doubt about CQ's influence on Taremi's decision to come to Portugal, watch this (starting at 2:00):

Thanks for sharing this dadash.

If you go to 3:17 and listen to what Mehdi says, it makes me wonder if this is what makes for a working and functional coaching system. Im referring to when Mehdi says he knew exactly what to do when Carvahal conducted training because he already knew what to do while training under Queiroz. I wonder if it was just a coincidence or that it’s due to Portugal’s coaching teachings. If we had something like this in Iran, a proper and consistent educational system for coaches/trainers it would help our football a lot. We have many smart and young managers in the league but that makes 4-5/50 coaches. It’s good to take note here.

Comment

I wonder how many of the legionnaires like Taremi will decide to go back to Iran and continue their trade n Iran. Masoud, Ansarifard or people like them. They would be such a benefir to take their professional experience back home. If we had a dozen like Mahdavia in Iran, we could rule Asia for years.

Comment

Super sub for match against Juventus

Comment

Originally posted by rdwrrr View Post
                        I wonder how many of the legionnaires like Taremi will decide to go back to Iran and continue their trade n Iran. Masoud, Ansarifard or people like them. They would be such a benefir to take their professional experience back home. If we had a dozen like Mahdavia in Iran, we could rule Asia for years.
                        I can totally see all the players you mentioned as leaders and role models for our youngsters in the future. Experiences in Europe come in handy even when your country is facing sanctions. Mahdavikia didn’t get any funding from the IFF or the government. He started Kia FC on his own (and with the help of his close friends/colleagues). If we are in the same economic situation in the future then these players may have to do the same (pay out of their own pockets) as Mahdavikia. Because majority of them sure as hell won’t want to invest their time taking orders from some random clown in the IFF.

Nekounam is giving back to our football by coaching Foolad. But that’s within the system. The same with Karimi. I doubt he’s gonna win the election because majles clowns know he’s a loose cannon and couldn’t give a damn about i.r.

But I think if players want to give back to our football they need to go into business like Mahdavikia and open their own schools. Unfortunately that’s the only feasible way under this regime.

Comment

There is an in depth interview in FC Porto Magazine but can't get it translated as it is in picture format.

⚽ Taremi on the
                          @ChampionsLeague
                          Blue circle⚪
                          🎙 "We are FC Porto and this is football, there is nothing impossible"
                          🎙 "We are FC Porto and this is football. Nothing is impossible"
                          Full interview Revista Dragões Right pointing backhand indexhttps://joom.ag/FBQI/p14
                          هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                          نگاه میکنید.
                          sigpic
                          I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Hyped for the game tomorrow. Can someone tell me by memory who and when was the last time that an Iranian played in an knockout stage game in the CL? Was it Karimi with Schalke or Bayern? Anyway it's been a long long time.

Comment

Originally posted by MucizeLions1992 View Post
                              Hyped for the game tomorrow. Can someone tell me by memory who and when was the last time that an Iranian played in an knockout stage game in the CL? Was it Karimi with Schalke or Bayern? Anyway it's been a long long time.
                              It was indeed Ali Karimi in Schalke in 2011 versus Inter. He entered the game in the 87th minute.

https://www.transfermarkt.us/spielbe...ericht/1088513

Comment

The Porto - Juventus match will be shown on CBS All Access (subscription required) in the US at 3:00pm EST (NY) tomorrow Wednesday Feb 17, 2021.

Go Mehdi!

Comment

Working...
                                X