This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by koorosh View Post
    After 2 penalties given? Was a handball.
    which was not a pk?

Comment

After 2 penalties given? Was a handball.
      you say that as if those 2 penalties were a gift given by the referee lol. A penalty is a penalty.

Ball barely touched his hand and if it weren’t for VAR they would’ve won the match

Comment

Full time 2-2. It is very hard for them to win the league now. Let's hope for a better performance on Wednesday.

Mehdi played 98 minutes. I had hoped they would rest him a bit.

Comment

What a shame , I loved that emotion between Conceicao and his son and then VAR ruined it.

Comment

After Mehdi's goal, best part of the game. SC had tears in his eyes after the celebration

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
              which was not a pk?
              Both PK though first one looked soft. But the point was that officials are not screwing FCP.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                Da
                Yummmmm...!🤬

Title is getting away from them ..!

Mehdi subbed out yet ?
                He played the whole match... Champions league match is Wednesday. Mehdi is in great shape. He'll be ready.

Comment

SCs mistake was a reasonable one. He tried to keep eye on CL game and get away with resting otavio,grujic, zaidu who were just returning from injury. Backfired badly. As soon as he subbed in those 3 in second half dynamic of game changed.

Also he should play his kid more. He also flipped game on its head when he entered. Some nice passes and combos with mehdi, good incisive dribbling, smart with the ball under pressure.

They showed real fight today. Maybe league is out of their reach this year but they have to keep going.

Comment

Both PK though first one looked soft. But the point was that officials are not screwing FCP.
                    both pks looked like Pks.

if you call those soft then not sure what nanu getting spinal cord lesion can be classified as (no pk given there)

Comment

Focus on juve and make all of italy happy by beating those cheaters! Rubentus lost to napoli today and porto was on fire ! Chiellini and bonucci are not good anymore i bet taremi and sergio can open them up.
                      WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
                        you say that as if those 2 penalties were a gift given by the referee lol. A penalty is a penalty.

Ball barely touched his hand and if it weren’t for VAR they would’ve won the match
                        No so. A penalty is a judgement call. If ref was trying to screw them, would not have called the first.

Comment

the officials have definitely screwed them over their fair share of times in recent weeks (not sure if you have seen those games or not)

in general reffing standard of league is atrocious.

Comment

Im a bit disappointed with Marega since weeks. He works a lot and opens good spaces for Taremi....but he has to get his scoring touch back if they really want to win against Juventus.

Comment

This ref isn't trying to screw anyone. But he is a purist and goes with the "data". He's the same one that called Taremi offside by 3 cm (how they measured that on the VAR review, I will never know). The ball may have technically brushed Evanilson's long jersey sleeve, but he was moving his arm away and the ball did not change direction. Both these calls could have gone another way with another ref/VAR team. Unfortunately for Porto, they were on the wrong end of a very strict ref.

Comment

SC made a huge mistake of fielding a half strength team against a derby team that is also desperate for points. Tragic mistake. Second mistake is why let Oliveira take all the PKs? especially if there are two in the same game he should not take the second one. Porto seems very unlucky these days.

His son is a great talent. Played so well in those few minutes he was on. His assist was great shame it bounced off the hand slightly.
                                هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                                نگاه میکنید.
                                sigpic
                                I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Working...
                                X