X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank body

Comment

Porto being thoroughly outplayed so far. They need to do a better job at getting Mehdi the ball. Poor 1st half for Marega and Joao Mario.

Comment

awful half by porto. Joao mario should have passed to wide open taremi in box a few times instead of doing retarded stuff.

felt like I was watching zenit.

Game could be out of reach but luckily marche came up big a few times.

Comment

hah. 2-0 now
          horrible defending leite again

Comment

Terrible half of football from Porto , needs to change it up in the middle - been so bad. They look like they are already thinking about the Juve game. SC big job to do at half time to get them focused.

Comment

Mario (number 23, the winger) has missed Mehdi several times while he was open to score. I hope the coach shouts at him during the break. Mario has acted as either blind or stupid. Swiss cheese porto defense was saved at least twice with great saves from Porto's goalie Marchison. It could have easily been 4-0 at half-time.

Go Mehdi!

Comment

worst game so far I have seen from Porto. Two defenders are man-marking Taremi every time he gets close to their 18 yards. SC needs to bring in a third striker and change Leite.
                هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                نگاه میکنید.
                sigpic
                I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Awful by Porto this half. They look mentally and physically tired, making poor decisions and losing the ball too often and being sloppy.
                  Leite has been poor, both goals due to his slow reactions and anticipation, they're definitely missing Mbemba as Leite looks off it this game despite showing promise earlier in the season when Pepe was injured.
                  Joao Mario has been very poor but then again his final balls are the same as Oliveira and Corona this game, all bee very poor.
                  Nothing much Marega and Taremi can do as they both look frustrated and tbh Mehdi is wasting his energy with the amount of good runs he makes but most of the Porto players seem to either ignore the runs or play a ball over the top which is way off. Viera has tried to find Mehdi a few times but no luck. They're missing Uribe or Otavio in midfield for sure.

Very tough for them to get back into it with them being 2 goals down at half time, but doable.

Comment

3 positive subs at half time

Comment

I’m glad they’re having this game now. It will work out the kinks before the match against Juventus and not give them a false sense of confidence in the UCL. They need to approach the match against CR7 like it’s their last. They’ll also have Otavio and Luis Diaz back (which are clearly missed today).

Comment

I think Mehdi scored! Think it got deflected, but it may be given to him.

Comment

nope. goal is all taremis. Think they were checking if pepe was offside blocking Gks view which he wasnt.

taremis shot was on target for sure and slight deflection wrong footed gk and took it in.

nice chest down and textbook hard low shot with weak foot

Comment

There is no stopping him.

Comment

Msging all my portugese friends regarding Taremi. They all confirm he is playing amazing
                              WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X