Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m confused , didn’t I just see the linesman put his flag up for offside just before the Braga goal?

Comment

Were the 12 min injury time justified or was the game bought?

Comment

There was a long lay off for the injury but I didn’t think 12 mins worth.

Conceicao about to kill someone.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
          I’m confused , didn’t I just see the linesman put his flag up for offside just before the Braga goal?
          He put the flag up too early as the player he though was offside didn't even touch the ball or impact the play, but regardless, the Porto players obvs reacted with the flag.

Comment

Interestingly in both games as soon as Taremi was pulled out, they conceded goals.

Comment

Can anyone tell me why there is no extra time ? Is it home and away game ?

Comment

gotta be kidding me
                sigpic

Comment

Thanks for posting this link to Facebook guys!

Clip of players pushing the ambulance

https://fb.watch/3A5YthOpVp/

Comment

It was a complete sh**show. Refereeing was terrible yet Uribe's red card was justified. Thanks to Mehdi, Porto remains undefeated (every match he has started). Thankfully this was leg 1 of the Taça de Portugal semi-final. Leg2 will be at Porto on March 3 and hopefully Mehdi will score again and they will win.

Go Mehdi!

Comment

Originally posted by rizz View Post
                      Were the 12 min injury time justified or was the game bought?
                      the ambulance on pitch took like 8 mins at least I think, plus 4 other mins, kind of expected.

Anyways 1-1 is not bad all things considered. They will play a second leg in a couple weeks.

And this time Subbing taremi was very justified. He was super tired at the end and he subbed him off for evanilson (marega had already been subbed).

Imagine he pulls something in the last 5 mins of a cup game week before Juve. We would blast SC like no tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Mahsaa View Post
                        yes it’s 2 legs. Porto still at advantage thanks to Mehdis way goal. Gonna be missing Uribe and Diaz due to suspension tho

Comment

Originally posted by Mahsaa View Post
                          Home and away game. This was first leg.

Comment

Supposedly this ref from tonight is known for his shocking decisions, like this ?

https://youtu.be/7m2xgvMbOGQ

Comment

I saw most all of the first half from right before Mehdi goal & little bit of late on in the 2nd ..!
                              Braga looked a better side to me regardless of Porto leading most of the match
                              As soon as Mehdi was subbed they completely abandoned D & it was an all out assault on Porto ..! lol
                              Figured they’ll get at least a well deserved equalizer late on, especially after Porto were reduced to 9 men .! 😂

No surprise Sc was going @ Carvahal after the whistle ..! I have a feeling that he may take exception to Mehdi meet n greeting carvahal in future meetings between the sides ..!? SC has such a hardcore us vs them mentality in him ..!

Comment

"In the middle of all this I only ask for a son from Taremi"

Comment

Working...
                                X