Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Played like a beast in that second half , lovely goal, his defensive work too was brilliant. Down to 10 men and he is winning fouls and making tackles and holding the ball up.

Comment

Comment

shiettt big marchesin mistake and braga are back in it late on...

Comment

He’s really doing a fabulous job right now, all things considered. On pace to be one of the best seasons ever for an Irani legionnaire.
          I almost have to convince myself this is actually happening.

Comment

Great chakoshi finish ..!

Missed the match ..!Was that a league game !?

Comment

Wow...

Comment

2-2 Braga

Comment

My God. 2-2. Braga turned on the after burners after Mehdi subbed out.

Comment

And 2 goals in the dying minutes, one being the 94’ to equalize. Dammit as soon as Taremi was subbed out feels like the opponent felt more inclined and confident to attack recklessly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

And SC gets a red card...

Comment

Great to see Taremi paying respect to his old coach though, credit must go to the manager for helping taremi get to where he is now.

Comment

Originally posted by arvin_guzoo View Post
                          Man Marega doesnt score much but he does alot of the dirty work and hustle.

Porto playing with 10 men.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk
                          Noticed the same. The guy is a perfect partner for Mehdi. Not too selfish, and plays hard.

Comment

Also, Mehdi the league Man of the match 2nd game in a row

Comment

They missed Mehdi’s defensive work at the end of the game but he had worked so hard. Defensive mistakes for both goals too.

Big respect to Carvahal , at the end of the game he made sure to give Mehdi a big hug.

Comment

its SCs fault.

He subbed taremi which typically late on I dont have a problem with as I rather our boy not risk any more than necessary before Juve game, but in this case the game was not over with Porto down to 10...

Marega is a piece of driftwood and failed to hold up ONE BALL to relieve pressure whereas working on counters and producing smart hold up play, winning key fouls to help out his defense is one of mehdi's best traits.

And then a couple typical scrambles in box of a 10 man team leads to a draw.

Porto have serious uphill climb for league title now. Need sporting to drop points big time, gap will be 8 with a sporting win on tuesday.

Shame bc Mehdi was brilliant. Pressed like an animal. Strong physical and aerial play all game. A hammer of a finish in second half and unlucky not to score in first half.

Comment

Working...
                                X