GOALLLL TAREMIIII LOVELY VOLLEY

Comment

Taremi goaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal!!!!!

Comment

What a goal

Comment

what a beauty by Mehdi

Comment

Wowww as soon as I tuned in Taremi scored. What a beautiful chakoshi shot and goal!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Beautiful finish

Comment

no nonsense finish!

Sick set up play by tecatito. Beat a bunch of guys and then a very aware and smart chip pass for mehdi. So much for they dont pass to him LOL

Comment

What a hammer of a goal by Mehdi. Beautiful. Unstoppable!
                  Go Medhi!

Comment

What a gorgeous run from Corona man that guy is absolute world class

Comment

Excellent play by Corona and what a controlled powerful finish by Mehdi.

One thing that was very interesting for me in that goal was as Corona was making his run forward, the coaching staff were shouting at Mehdi to get forward, it's difficult to say whether he reacted to their shouts with the camera angle or whether he just went with his natural instinct of staying a bit further behind for the cut back which clearly paid off again this game.

Comment

mehdi playing vs former boss you can tell mehdi is super motivated, playing like its his last game

Comment

Originally posted by mattigil View Post
                          Excellent play by Corona and what a controlled powerful finish by Mehdi.

One thing that was very interesting for me in that goal was as Corona was making his run forward, the coaching staff were shouting at Mehdi to get forward, it's difficult to say whether he reacted to their shouts with the camera angle or whether he just went with his natural instinct of staying a bit further behind for the cut back which clearly paid off again this game.
                          I kind of think they were telling him to pass to mehdi?! or that he was open.

regardless again instead of rushing box he hangs back and reads the play perfectly. Once corona beat the guys he was going to be at the byline so needed a cut back for a high percentage chance. Mehdi timed his movement perfectly and slammed it home.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                            I kind of think they were telling him to pass to mehdi?! or that he was open.

regardless again instead of rushing box he hangs back and reads the play perfectly. Once corona beat the guys he was going to be at the byline so needed a cut back for a high percentage chance. Mehdi timed his movement perfectly and slammed it home.
                            Ye very well could have been. Like I said unfortunately with the camera angle it was difficult to determine but it's interesting to know. Very good trait of his to know when to push forward and when to hang back for the cut back.

Comment

Man Marega doesnt score much but he does alot of the dirty work and hustle.

Porto playing with 10 men.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Comment

Taremi subbed out at 84’

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X