• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Luis Diaz football IQ= -200

Comment

powerful header by taremi saved amazingly by gk

Comment

This Diaz dude never passes, its so frustrating to se everytime he has the ball he runs like he was ronaldinho, without the magic..
        I really like the war Pepe plays, great passes and setting the gamespeed very well.

Edit; goalkeaper destroyed Marega, clear penalty?? Ambulance is in the field poor Marega!
        Edit, Pepe..
        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
          This Diaz dude never passes, its so frustrating to se everytime he has the ball he runs like he was ronaldinho, without the magic..
          I really like the war Pepe plays, great passes and setting the gamespeed very well.
          Edit; goalkeaper destroyed Marega, clear penalty?? Ambulance is in the field poor Marega!
          It was Nanu. In the NFL that is targeting. How the hell the ref didn’t call a penalty?

Comment

Originally posted by PEJ View Post
            It was Zaidu. In the NFL that is targeting. How the hell the ref didn’t call a penalty?
            wasnt marega, nor zaidu, was nanu.

Comment

Horrific injury. Hope the guy gets well.

Comment

Pepe is crying
                هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                نگاه میکنید.
                sigpic
                I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Yeez yeah thats an NFL highlight hit, they have VAR, they have to call it..
                  Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Ref is the worst I have seen. He basically lost control of the game and the beleneases players were actually becoming like monsters
                    هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                    نگاه میکنید.
                    sigpic
                    I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Who is the injured player?

Edit:nvm just saw aresens post

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by PEJ View Post
                        It was Zaidu. In the NFL that is targeting. How the hell the ref didn’t call a penalty?
                        yea this fking ref has had it for Porto all game
                        2-3 solid PK calls not given
                        and earlier shoulda cautioned and sent off BEL player for blatant foul with 2 footed challenge and didnt ...

they are hanging tough and their keeper has been brilliant barring that last nasty clash which he should be at least getting yellow if not get sent off..!

Comment

horrible for nanu, I hope he is not life threateningly injured...

also thank god it wasnt taremi...

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                            horrible for nanu, I hope he is not life threateningly injured...

also thank god it wasnt taremi...
                            yea man, that is the first thing that went through my mind first time watching that horrific collision

Comment

how didnt that get called as a penalty?! id be breaking the seats if i was the coach right now..
                              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

My guess is that there is some neurological damage and/or concussion that's why they are stabilizing him before they take him to the hospital. Let's hope he is ok. According on inarsenewetrust it is Nanu number 31.

Comment

Working...
                                X