X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Match day and Starting

Comment

Jalebe ke Felipe Anderson ham dar tarkibe asli ast.

Yeki az behtarin bazikone Serie A bood. Omidvaram baazish dobare begire.

Va be omide yek amalkarde khoobe Mehdi.
      DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Interested to see Taremi with Evanilson up front.

Comment

Any links? Much thanks in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by Navid_Esfoony View Post
            Any links? Much thanks in advance.
            Here you go: https://nizarstream.com/live/3995/Be...es-vs-FC-Porto Enjoy!

Go Mehdi!
            اصفهان، نصفِ جهان

Comment

Match seems to be delayed. Officials are examining the pitch. From the looks of it on TV, it is really bad. It's an away match for Porto.

Go Mehdi!

Comment

what kind of stadium is that? do they not have any supporters? lol

P.S just showed their stands. Take that back lol
                هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                نگاه میکنید.
                sigpic
                I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Damet garm. Thanks so much.

Comment

No fans in Portugal for now. Worst phase of pandemic in Europe.

Go Mehdi!

Comment

his runs are so good.

from seemingly harmless situation at midway line suddenly he beats offside trap and nearly beats GK from tight angle.

Comment

Mehdi is involved in nearly every attack. Several headers and runs into the box.

Comment

I think it suits him more to have a player like Fabio Vieira behind him. He is looking more for the ball over the top of the through ball, it is just his inexperience that has stopped it from coming off a few times and also how many defenders the opposition has back.

Comment

usual hardworking and smart positioning mehdi ... his final touch though today has left bit more to be desired
                            he shoulda been awarded a PK earlier in the game and certainly deserved to have an assist on Evanilson goal from pure hustle play of mehdi ... the ball was ricochet off the opposition player so that shouldnt have been called marginally offside ..! ref's calls has been unusually unfavorable to Porto today..!! usually they get more love from officials

i prefer Marega partnering our boy uptop, he is a bigger physical presence in the box to worry defenders and he hustles far more than Evanilson pressing the opposition and thus creates more dangerous openings for our boy..! i suppose him and tecatito are primarily being rested today playing a weak team..??
                            i think both will come off the bench soon in 2nd half if Porto dont go up right away after whistle.

Comment

It is obvious sc is experimenting with his squad. I think he has given a few players a few red crosses in his mind. But it is obvious this is not the solid porto we have seen in the recent weeks. Hope we win tonight.
                              هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                              نگاه میکنید.
                              sigpic
                              I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

vieira and evanilson out for marega and corona.

Impressed by vieira today. He makes some mistakes in pass selection, cross timing but in general a very smooth, technically strong, modern CAM. He was looking to combine with taremi more.

Reminds me of these new modern cams, similar to foden.

Comment

Working...
                                X