X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Farbod View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'm surprised Diaz didn't try to take this prize out of Taremi's hands too, the greedy guy.

Comment

By the way Sporting defeated Benfica 1-0. Looks like Porto's main challenger for the title will be Sporting. For the moment Benfica and Braga look kinda out of the race. Almost half way through the season (only one matchday left) and both are trailing by 9 pts.

In a league where the top teams aren't very often expected to drop points this is a huge point gap. Quite disappointing for Benfica as they were out the Top four Portugese teams the only one that invested heavily in their squad this transfer market.

Comment

On Taremi's assist: "Did I ever thank Taremi? Of course, without a doubt [laughs]. It was a great move by him, I believed and I was happy. I can buy him a dinner after this pandemic."
        -Evanilson

https://www.ojogo.pt/futebol/1a-liga...-13304409.html

Comment

About Taremi and the play of the second goal: "It is to realize that in a move like this, with this belief, that maybe what people are seeing for a play that is practically lost, is to think that that play can be decisive and it was , gave us the tranquility. That belief is fundamental in football and in life. Yes, it is part of FC Porto's DNA, to think that every move can be decisive."
          -Sérgio Conceição

https://www.ojogo.pt/futebol/1a-liga...-13304288.html

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
            then please stick to brighton
            i dont know what was bad about having an opinion ? you can talk nicely

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

Incredible, just incredible...
              That was Damn Gorgeous!! - Can't believe how badly Taremi is KILLING IT! - Amazing!

Comment

Taremi shows them how it's done.
                هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                نگاه میکنید.
                sigpic
                I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Mehdi is downright amazing. The second goal assist was incredible. He worked his behind off and then presented the goal to Evanilson on a platter. Wow! Call me alarmist but I am worried about Mehdi hugging everyone during celebration. Notice how others are more careful. He should stay safe and just do fist pumps. Too much risk with the pandemic in its worst phase.

Go Mehdi!

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
                    Taremi shows them how it's done.
                    I can't comprehend how he could slide and get up and run with the ball faster than it took the defender to turn around

Comment

Originally posted by Under Lahaf View Post
                      I can't comprehend how he could slide and get up and run with the ball faster than it took the defender to turn around
                      Ive watched it over and over again several times. The way he pops back up so quickly still doesnt make sense. Hes a MACHINE!!!
                      #WilmotsOUT

Comment

^ I just don't remember any Iranian forward with this level of fitness, stamina, agility and versatility. Mehdi is our jewel and I am standing for him to shine brighter and brighter every day.

Go Mehdi!

Comment

Taremi was the best on the field and shared the prize with dedication

The FC Porto striker posted on social media a photo with a dragon jersey inscribed under the name Mehrdad Minavand

Mehdi Taremi received the award for best player on the field against Rio Ave, in a distinction entitled to dedication.

The FC Porto striker posted on social media a photo with a dragon jersey inscribed under the name Mehrdad Minavand, a former Iranian footballer who died a few days ago, victim of covid-19.

Minavand was 45 years old and was part of the Iran team that competed in the 98 World Cup and recorded the first ever victory in the competition, against the United States of America.

https://www.ojogo.pt/futebol/1a-liga...-13307373.html

Comment

O Jogo player ratings: Taremi 7

Comment

Just thinking about the logistics of Mehdi dedicating the win and his MOTM performance to Minavand.

He had to have the jersey made in advance. He worked his tail off to get the MOTM so that he could get the spotlight to dedicate this to Minavand. And he did it all without even scoring (as a striker). The man is a true gem. His heart is worth its weight in gold. Damesh garm.

Comment

Dar HAALE HAAZER fekr mikonam Marega dar baazi ba Juventus rooye nimkat baashe va Porto ba Taremi dar noke hamle baazi kone.

Juve ta inja dar in fasl hanooz yek ravand dorost o hesaabi nadaashte va Porto bakhte piroozi raa dare.

AGAR dar in do baazi Mehdi amalkarde besyaar khoobi daashte baashe fekr mikonam fasle ayande dar yeki az lighaaye

bozorge Europa baazi kone.
                                DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Working...
                                X