This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
    I don't think he was pissed, he wanted to go from the long way but ref told him to go out the shortest way.
    well hed be well within his rights to be a bit mad about it. Not a bad thing lol.

Any CF in his form if subbed before they score will be annoyed.

But SC is coach and he is doing good job keeping everybody fresh and injury free while continuing to win game after game.

Porto play thursday vs Belenenses and then sunday away to Braga, both in league.

Comment

If only his team mates had made similar assists to Mehdi during the first half. He was prepared on every drive to shoot/score. Luis Diaz was so sporadic the first half, all over the place and inconsistent. Eventually got a goal. Mehdi deserved 1 or 2 goals this game at least, he was hustling so hard. Unfortunate, but he'll be ready for the next match!

Comment

Hopefully Moghanlou and Alipour will start to wake up. This season Taremi is alone to raise iranian flag in Portugal

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
          Hopefully Moghanlou and Alipour will start to wake up. This season Taremi is alone to raise iranian flag in Portugal
          I guess Abedzadeh is chopped liver then

Comment

oh god guys please stop the drama about them not "passing" to him or "celebrating" with him. These are grown men not high school girls.

Evanilson gets garbage mins recently and is only just coming from brazil, every goal is a special occasion for him, guy gets excited and forgets where he is lol.

As for Diaz he is a very talented, but very Khore young winger (not unheard of coming from south america LOL) and SC recognizes that and despite some huge goals for them this season he is still a bench player. Only reason he started last couple is bc otavio is out.

Comment

Very disappointed with Moghanlou and Alipour.

Tbh, that makes appreciate Mehrdad Mohammadi as a player more. The dude was playing for the WORST team in the league and was banging them in.

Comment

Brilliant hustle & determination on that assist
                It was either that or his marker woulda had to foul him in the box for pk..!
                I only saw the 2nd half till subbed out ..as usual great movement & positioning throughout, however way to frequently & nearly blatantly overlooked by his teammates in attack. ..! Wtf
                Annoying to see

Comment

Lol yea he tried the irani way . IMO Taremi played great today, that assis was World Class. I actually loved that assist more than him actually scoring a goal. He showed that he has both skills and finishing abilities that top strikers in the world have. I hope he can do that for us in team melli.

His goal in previous match and todays assist are my favorites so far. Lets see if he can do better ones in future matches
                  Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                  well hed be well within his rights to be a bit mad about it. Not a bad thing lol.

Any CF in his form if subbed before they score will be annoyed.

But SC is coach and he is doing good job keeping everybody fresh and injury free while continuing to win game after game.

Porto play thursday vs Belenenses and then sunday away to Braga, both in league.

Comment

I bet my bottom Dollar Diaz is sooooo pissed off Taremi got man of the match...
                    هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                    نگاه میکنید.
                    sigpic
                    I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Mehdi gets MOTM . Well deserved.

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
                        I guess Abedzadeh is chopped liver then
                        You are right I forgot him. But still.
                        Alipour and Moghanlou are playing in Portugal thanks to taremi and mehrmo. And they got decent playing time. I still remember Alipour's 1vs 1 miss some weeks ago. Should have done the job there

Comment

Moghanlou hasn't been bad. He has a limited set of skills and his club needs to exploit that.

Comment

You are right I forgot him. But still.
                            Alipour and Moghanlou are playing in Portugal thanks to taremi and mehrmo. And they got decent playing time. I still remember Alipour's 1vs 1 miss some weeks ago. Should have the job there
                            in general both have got hardly any service. You are mentioning one 1v1 miss lol.

It takes different times for different players to adapt.

Mehrmo was helped by fact he knew english to a decent level. Moghanlou could not even communicate with coaching staff for first months until they found local translator.

But I agree hope both get at least a 4-5 goals between now and end of season

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
                              I bet my bottom Dollar Diaz is sooooo pissed off Taremi got man of the match...
                              i Am sure of it that he's pissed...

Comment

"We did a good job and achieved the most important thing was winning. The team's mindset is to always be together and I run for the team"
                                -Taremi

Comment

Working...
                                X