Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow I just have heard this song again... Come on guys watch the video!!!that is the service what Mehdi give now to FC Porto ,,Coach and fans and player's,☺️😉...I mean any big team...Mehdi Taremi be like....let me help you score goals ...https://youtu.be/1gYE5TyijxE

Comment

"Let's go! Semi-finals"

I gotta say, Mehdi is the best user of social media among our legionnaires. I'm not talking about posting club pics at the hooka lounge. I'm talking about his ability to connect with fans, get them excited about the wins and upcoming matches, and do so directly in the local language. The tweet above has had 1.3K likes so far in just one night. He has really adopted his local surroundings/fans/language and has become a true professional ambassador for TM and Iran.

Comment

Next up: League match on Monday against his former club Rio Ave. Can't wait!

Comment

Taremi: Terror on the loose away from home

Iranian FC Porto striker continues to score

Mehdi Taremi adds and follows. The Iranian striker continues to live a moment of great brilliance and to leave a mark in practically all the matches in which he participates, mainly in the disputes away from home. Away from home, the Dragons jersey 9 ... (I couldn't get the rest due to a paywall, but you get the gist =)

https://www.record.pt/futebol/futebo...-longe-de-casa

Comment

LOL, even AFC is jumping on the Mehdi bandwagon. Wait till he lights up the TM matches you MOFOs!

Comment

Mehdi looks like he’s in great physical shape. No wonder he’s performing so well, natural ability coupled with a professional environment. He can only move up from here, so proud!
              --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
              --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
              ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
              --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
              ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

2010–2012 Shahin Bushehr 8 (1)
                2012–2014 Iranjavan 22 (12)
                2014–2018 Persepolis 87 (45)
                2018–2019 Al-Gharafa 30 (13)
                2019–2020 Rio Ave 30 (18)
                2020– Porto 15 (7)

National team‡

2015– Iran 46 (22)

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
                  Mehdi looks like he’s in great physical shape. No wonder he’s performing so well, natural ability coupled with a professional environment. He can only move up from here, so proud!
                  Yes, even in the span of the last year from Rio to Porto, he lost his little gut and bulked up. He is truly an elite athlete on an elite team. Very proud of him

Comment

Taremi is the most efficient striker since 2015.

Comment

A fact to take into account and Sérgio Conceição's satisfaction with Taremi: ″ Come and give me reason ″

FC Porto coach highlighted the work carried out with the Iranian at the start of the season.

In the not-too-distant past, FC Porto supporters wondered about Mehdi Taremi's position in the hierarchy of dragon attacking options. Since the start of the current season, Sérgio Conceição has been asking for time and patience in relation to the Iranian, and now, several months later, the striker emerges as a key piece in the coach's system.

This Sunday, at the press conference to preview the game against Rio Ave, scheduled for 7 pm on Monday, the FC Porto coach stressed the importance of the work done with the Iranian and even revealed that, against Gil Vicente, in Friday, Taremi was the player who ran the most (and even scored).

"I see it with enormous taste [importance of Taremi], it gives me reason. It is not that I want that reason, but it is better for the player, who is more complete in the action of the game. This is an issue that gives cloth to Taremi was the one that ran the most in Barcelos and that’s not why he was no longer dangerous to score a goal. There’s teamwork that has to be respected. This was a big discussion, it’s important for players to realize, in the face of the end way of playing and game dynamics, which are all important and everyone contributes and works ", began by referring to Conceição, continuing:

"It has to do with the occupation of space, sometimes it is even more important than running. It is in this sense that people who are not in the process look only at what Taremi did at Rio Ave, who scored I don't know how many goals If that were the case, Taremi was not as consistent as it is today. This is not to go into too much detail ", added Sérgio Conceição.

https://www.ojogo.pt/futebol/1a-liga...-13298909.html

Comment

Taremi's goal tally hasn't been updated on Transfrmarkt yet and it's bugging me. He should be at 11

Comment

Lethal Taremi Exclusive: since 2015 you haven't seen anything like it at FC Porto

Iranian scores every four shots. Current hit rate is the best of his career since 2016/17 and beats all the 2015/16 Porto forward for now.

A shot, a goal: it was impossible for Taremi to be more effective against Gil Vicente, in a season in which he has the best hit rate of his career since 2016/17.

https://www.ojogo.pt/futebol/1a-liga/porto.html

Comment

Likely lineup for tomorrow’s match

Comment

If Mehdi scores against Rio Ave, I wonder if he'll refrain from celebrating out of respect.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                                If Mehdi scores against Rio Ave, I wonder if he'll refrain from celebrating out of respect.
                                He could sing kumbaya around a campfire with his old teammates after scoring for all I care, as long as he scores

Comment

Working...
                                X