This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by persian_pooya View Post
    Anyone catch why Taremi may have been subbed off? Did he look fatigued or get a knock? Otherwise I have no idea why you'd sub off your best attacking player when the team is barely hanging on to a 1-0 lead..

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    seems they switched formation from 2 up front to 4231 of sorts to conserve lead. He did not have any physical problems.

Comment

The goal he scored was a joke. a lot of his goals haven't been that great. Just expectation of when our players go to a better league they dont do as well. these leagues are soft (holland portugal and russia).
      Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

7min extra time. Another AFC match =)

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
          seems they switched formation from 2 up front to 4231 of sorts to conserve lead. He did not have any physical problems.
          Gotcha dumb change in my opinion, because offense is the best defense, and Taremi was constantly creating chances

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan_REAL1 View Post
            The goal he scored was a joke. a lot of his goals haven't been that great. Just expectation of when our players go to a better league they dont do as well. these leagues are soft (holland portugal and russia).
            how many stars of big leagues have the top portuguese teams produced recently? Almost all their exports have been excellent. And taremi is performing better than all of them. Plus they are in RO16 of CL and held own with city and will do so again vs Juventus more than likely.

No need to downplay his achievements at all. Plenty of goals much more of a "joke" than that were scored in top leagues this weekend.

And i would hardly count Russian league as soft. Rarely do top scorers there get 20 goals or more (sardar is rare exception) bc of the ultra defensive, physical tactics most teams employ.

Only holland you have a point which is backed by their export history in recent times being very hit or miss, mostly miss.

Comment

Keep in mind Otavio just came back from COVID, SC is still recovering from the flu, and half the usual midfield is still out with COVID.

Comment

FT 1-0. 3 points thanks to Mehdi

Comment

FT
                  1-0 win
                  Courtesy of our Man of the match !?

Comment

Porto still solidly in second place in Liga NOS.

Next match (Cup) vs. Gil Vicente this Friday.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Any good reason why he subbed Mehdi? He was doing ok and Farense was definitely playing very cautiously and defensively. They became more courageous going forward after Taremi was subbed. Maybe that was the plan? I doubt it though because as they were they were creating scoring opportunities and I would say Taremi would either assist or score. Maybe SC wanted to rest Taremi? I don't know. Any thoughts?
                          هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                          نگاه میکنید.
                          sigpic
                          I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Comment

What the heck happened here. I missed that...it occurred after the final whistle.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                                What the heck happened here. I missed that...it occurred after the final whistle.
                                I think Loum nearly scored own goal. pepe was pissed off with him?
                                هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                                نگاه میکنید.
                                sigpic
                                I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Working...
                                X