X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Salar View Post
    Any english streams ?
    Download the livescores app and you can watch it on there live on a proper stream , not dodgy one.

Comment

Originally posted by Under Lahaf View Post
      As soon as I logged in dament Garm Taremi
      Same!

Comment

I put a pound on Taremi hat trick at 22/1 before game started.

Comment

Salar go to webmaster's link two / 3 pages back, but here is mine that i found through his link and in English

https://techoreels.com/421/s2/

Comment

Comment

Taremi's goal

Comment

Porto's defensive line is so solid. It would make any team envious. Their midfield also has so much depth (even with Sergio Olivera out). And of course, their attackers are world class =). What a team!

Comment

Great run by Mehdi, tries and center it to another attacker, thwarted by the defender. But earns the corner.

Comment

Good idea on mehdi from that break, pass looked in a good position too but the center back did an excellent job of positioning and managed to cut it out

Comment

BTW, I think this is the same ref that called Mehdi offside by 3cm. LOL!

Comment

I just love it when the commentators say his name all the time

Comment

Taremi
                          هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                          نگاه میکنید.
                          sigpic
                          I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Crazy how Taremi delivers week after week! Proud of him. Let's hope he does the same against Juventus :-)

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Taremi just showed Otavio how to play a through ball, that was beautiful.

Comment

almost a fantastic thru ball assist for mehdi. Their gk made a great stop

Comment

Working...
                                X