Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mehdi's shot would have hit the post at best. Probably would have just went wide. So let's be happy that Marega deflected it.

Comment

Comment

well goal has been given to taremi, keep stressing about it if you want!

Like I said, marega didnt even try claiming it.

Comment

My favorite part was Mehdi's celebration and unintentional flip after trying to slide on his knees. Still looked like a champ. Damesh Garm!

Comment

otomendi and tavarez have been throwing elbows and cheap fouling all over the pitch today
            ref need to caution these dirty cunts before shitt get outa hand

Comment

if you shoot the ball and it hits someone on the way and it deflects and goes into the goal, it would be fucking ridiculous if you gave the goal to the object in the way.
              هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
              نگاه میکنید.
              sigpic
              I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                My favorite part was Mehdi's celebration and unintentional flip after trying to slide on his knees. Still looked like a champ. Damesh Garm!

he forgot to raise his right foot during the knee slide cele ... dug in a bit and almost embarrassed himself

Comment

Mehdi better take Marega out for some chelow kabab and joojeh because that might not have gone in without his interference.

Comment

Any live streams available?

Comment

Very entertaining match. But must say, Benfica looks the more dangerous side.

Comment

Game is getting pretty dirty. Lots of fouls/dives. I guess that is to be expected with a match that contains PePe.
                        #WilmotsOUT

Comment

Mehdi with a reckless tackle on Otamendi (I like it). Gets a yellow. Could've been a red, frankly.

Comment

Taremi pulled a Pepe lucky that wasnt red

Comment

is the game still on, if so please post a link, thx

/edit never mind, found the link in time to see the Mehdi getting red

Comment

damn mehdi stamped the fk outa his ankle ...

edit
                                fk VAR got him Red carded :/

Comment

Working...
                                X