X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a header by Taremi

Comment

2 goals, and 1 PK earned. Now let's get that first hat trick for Porto.

Comment

yes sir
        another nice looping header goal for mehdi

Comment

wow MOTM already
          هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
          نگاه میکنید.
          sigpic
          I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Taremi is going to plant himself in the Portuguese football history books.

Comment

Good sub mr khoreh for marega who was out of it the whole game and wasnt even hustling about ...!! guess he already finish negotiating his exten$ion with the club..??

Comment

Subbed out, definitely a MOTM game. Looked gasses at the end there, ran his heart out

Comment

taremi subbed. Seemed like he had a bit of discomfort but nothing major. Good they save him.

Now they should be able to see this out...

Comment

he is running a lot off the ball ... expending a ton of energy on pressing from the top subbed out for well deserved rest..!74'

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                      he is running a lot off the ball ... expending a ton of energy on pressing from the top subbed out for well deserved rest..!74'
                      thankfully he and others will be rested tuesday in cup.

they have 1 week to rest up and prepare for benfica upcoming friday.

Comment

you guys saying khore Oliveira or khore Marega but Taremi’s teammates are like the complet opposite of JB’s Brighton teammates...Porto players fight for each other and are happy for each other when they’re scoring, it’s an awesome group, lots of credit goes to Conceicao for this, the players really are a big unit its pretty awesome to see

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ocean View Post
                          you guys saying khore Oliveira or khore Marega but Taremi’s teammates are like the complet opposite of JB’s Brighton teammates...Porto players fight for each other and are happy for each other when they’re scoring, it’s an awesome group, lots of credit goes to Conceicao for this, the players really are a big unit its pretty awesome to see
                          yes. Their culture is really strong, and they are ready every game to fight like dogs.

Doesnt mean diaz isnt khore tho when it comes to dribbling. Thats why SC has benched him despite his aweseom goals this season.

And its working. Just dished a smart assist to youngster mario to wrap up the points!

Comment

I am beginning to think very highly of SC. He pulled Mehdi out to save him from getting hurt as the Famaliaco were playing nasty on him. he was literally fouled on every time he had the ball.
                            هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                            نگاه میکنید.
                            sigpic

Comment

he won the man of the match award. congratulations!

https://twitter.com/FCPorto/status/1...336589318?s=19

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk
                              Last edited by webmaster; 01-08-2021, 05:10 PM.

Comment

"HOMEM DE JOGO" is our Taremi
                                نگاه میکنید.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X