Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wouldn't get carried away, my wife left me for being 3cm away from success.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
      wtf ?lol
      so i presume that you couldnt give her a baby.?

Comment

Comment

Taremi and Azmoun’s threads are both total delight to open and read. Always heart warming and never disappoint. Love both lads!

In general this season must be one of our European legionaries best seasons ever. Can’t remember when the last time was that we had so many quality players playing in top European teams, yet shining week in week out.

Hell we’d never had a keeper dazzle so much in a European league, as Abedzadeh has been!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Taremi (#9) and Azmoun (#2) make the top ten. It's by voting, so somewhat subjective. Seems to be a hybrid of best Asian footballer AND best footballer in Asia (thus includes the likes of Iniesta, Teixeira, etc).

https://twitter.com/FOXSportsAsia/st...27939980840962

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
              Taremi (#9) and Azmoun (#2) make the top ten. It's by voting, so somewhat subjective. Seems to be a hybrid of best Asian footballer AND best footballer in Asia (thus includes the likes of Iniesta, Teixeira, etc).

This Junior Negrao guy has to be the most overrated footballer in history

It honestly makes me question the strength of the Korean K league..

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post

if this is by voting then I am not surprised some Jap or Kor average player top the list. they have a better internet connectivity. If we had same ease of access to internet the top 3 would be Iranians. So I would take these kind of polls with a pinch of salt.
                هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                نگاه میکنید.
                sigpic
                I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Sorry but Son is delivering constantly at a top EL team while we have one of our stars regularly warming the bench at a relegation EL side just to show the gap...Son really deserves it! Azmoun needs to proof himself in a top4 league like Son.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Son is Asia's greatest ever. Only remaining question marks remain over his lack of success on the international stage but I'm struggling to think of any Asian player who has that in their locker so yeah, it's not even close.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                      Did they use VAR..
                      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

^ you can't use V.A.R. for K.I.R.
                        __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                        We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

^^^
                          هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                          نگاه میکنید.
                          sigpic
                          I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Obviously Nakajima is to be leaving in January. Not that it would make any different for Taremi but still interesting.

Comment

Comment

First I saw this, I thought it was a clip from Bushehr because of Mehdi since Portista posted lol. This is hilarious, just listen to the music

Comment

Working...
                                X