• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone got Mehdis highlights?
    ما میمیریم میمیریم ایران رو پس میگیریم

Comment

Originally posted by Sepehrkh5 View Post
      During a free kick, I saw Taremi telling players to stand here and there being a leader. What a role he has adapted to in his time at Porto.
      I noticed that too

Comment

Comment

Ahem. *cough*. Bullshit.

Comment

They forgot their ruler for those lines - terrible. That isn’t offside , stupid call.
            It is about time that we are able to listen in to the conversation between the referee and the VAR , like they do in other sports.

Comment

Here's the ref's ruler

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VX5...feature=onebox

Comment

Seems like Porto fans are calling for Mehdi to play up front with Evanilson.

Comment

Compare Porto fans to Brighton fans. One is informed, insightful, reasonable and balanced. The other is reactionary, petty, and fickle.

Porto fans have been such a breath of fresh air. And they're very knowledgeable. Impressive.

Comment

Originally posted by fairplay View Post
                      VAR is killing these games, before I was all for it, but I'm not sure now
                      VAR is way overrated.

Comment

VAR is a joke. They created it to give wins to the teams they want. God knows what and who is behind it and why do we really need it? educate the referees before anything.
                        __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                        We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Best bits I pulled off twitter.

From 25k followers fan acct:

Taremi is an excellent player ... He didn't score on 2 occasions because of the post but he works a lot for the team, incredible.

Responses:
                          -Best Portuguese football striker since last season!
                          -I agree. deserved the goal
                          -truth.

"For me the man in this game is Taremi.
                          He didn't score but made a game, he really deserved the goal even though he didn't."

"It was a matter of games until Mehdi Taremi started and became one of Porto's figures. In addition to the ability to finish, also adds the ability to play outside the area (receives well between the lines) and hold the ball with his back to the goal. He didn't score, but he did well again."

"Typical Sunday night game. With no supporters on the stands and commentators who came from the golf department, it makes you sleepy.
                          They were worth the 3 points and the confirmation that Taremi is FC Porto's best signing.
                          Now, Friday, 9 pm, in Famalicão."

"Taremi is in a destructive form, he fights for all moves, watches, scores, makes the final pass. It's the first name in the eleven when it comes to attacking, staying here instead of going to the national team helped a lot"

best for last :

with taremi porto score 1.2 more goals/game, and concede .8 goals less. There is a net 2 goal difference when he plays vs when he doesnt!! WOW.

There is more and more of this all over twitter and portuguese press. Boy from Bushehr waits for Juve

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                            VAR is a joke. They created it to give wins to the teams they want. God knows what and who is behind it and why do we really need it? educate the referees before anything.
                            bc it got a lot of people filthy rich. The tech companies that got contracts to run var are various (16 or so) and the technology costs millions to implement in each country, with separate contractors involved as well. Just another money making scheme for fifa. There is still human error involved, now there is even less transparency and accountability.

Goal decision system (for crossing line) was smart and very clear. Helped a lot. VAR just created more confusion and problems and did not really stop big errors, in fact adding many errors if anything.

Comment

Front page of O Jogo

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                                Best bits I pulled off twitter.

From 25k followers fan acct:

Taremi is an excellent player ... He didn't score on 2 occasions because of the post but he works a lot for the team, incredible.

Responses:
                                -Best Portuguese football striker since last season!
                                -I agree. deserved the goal
                                -truth.

"For me the man in this game is Taremi.
                                He didn't score but made a game, he really deserved the goal even though he didn't."

"It was a matter of games until Mehdi Taremi started and became one of Porto's figures. In addition to the ability to finish, also adds the ability to play outside the area (receives well between the lines) and hold the ball with his back to the goal. He didn't score, but he did well again."

"Typical Sunday night game. With no supporters on the stands and commentators who came from the golf department, it makes you sleepy.
                                They were worth the 3 points and the confirmation that Taremi is FC Porto's best signing.
                                Now, Friday, 9 pm, in Famalicão."

"Taremi is in a destructive form, he fights for all moves, watches, scores, makes the final pass. It's the first name in the eleven when it comes to attacking, staying here instead of going to the national team helped a lot"

best for last :

with taremi porto score 1.2 more goals/game, and concede .8 goals less. There is a net 2 goal difference when he plays vs when he doesnt!! WOW.

There is more and more of this all over twitter and portuguese press. Boy from Bushehr waits for Juve
                                Thank you for this post. It shows what fans really want from players. And while we all only want goals, fans in other continents want exactly how Taremi plays: runs,sprints, hassles, wedges, tackles, creates and if he scores that would be the cream. Taremi playes powerful clever football very pleasing to watch. Last night Taremi was only 3 centimetres away from two certain goals and from being the MOTM.
                                هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                                نگاه میکنید.
                                sigpic
                                I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Working...
                                X