Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

World of difference between Brighton's boring horrible match and this super exciting game. Very happy for Mehdi!

Comment

as soon as he put the ball away mehdi pointed to Marega in recognition of the assist..!! oddly everybody went to suck off Marga and celebrate with him instead of the goalscorer..!!?

Comment

Comment

Shire

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
            wtf
            SC isnt liking somehting sending 2 subs in late first half ...!!
            lewis diaz is a good sub for this game .... they need a khoreh to take on some defenders and get them outa their positiong
            Guessing Pepe was fitness issue but it was a great call to sub Romario off before he got sent off. He should of got a second yellow for that foul to stop the counter.

Overall what a player Taremi is and in all honesty they need to give Marega a new contract cos this partnership could be something special.

Comment

You can see vast gap in the levels. Here we see Mehdi working his socks off and actually playing superb football. The other one? just agha koongoshd.
              هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
              نگاه میکنید.
              sigpic
              I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

damn ball was falling to mehdi top of the box but khoreh L diaz took it and dribbled it to waste

Comment

mehdi with a decent header from cross
                  not enough power to beat the keeper

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                    Guessing Pepe was fitness issue but it was a great call to sub Romario off before he got sent off. He should of got a second yellow for that foul to stop the counter.

Overall what a player Taremi is and in all honesty they need to give Marega a new contract cos this partnership could be something special.
                    makes you wonder how much of his hustle and hard playing is because he is in contract expiration year...??

Comment

I love how they are called the two towers. Mehdi and Marega

Comment

Local lad coming on for Vitoria. Probably served him when I worked in Selfridges 😂

Comment

^I've also heard the "Iranian Tower" from the announcers =)

Comment

Imagin Mehdi scores the winner in 90th minute with a great header

Comment

Vitoria doing amazing with their 28% possession and 1/3 shots! ahead again 2-1

Comment

fukkk
                                down 2-1
                                this ozgal uribe guy gave the ball up again in MF
                                old man carizma sent a fantastic cross in behind d line for finish...

Comment

Working...
                                X