This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
    interesting pic of taremi and diaz...:-)

https://twitter.com/FCPorto/status/1...008720897?s=09

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk
    Don't worry, it's just international and cross-cultural relation-building (as Dzyuba would have it)
    sigpic

Comment

Mehdi pas az baazi baa Benfica az rooznaameye "O Jogo" nombreye 7 raa gereft ke yek nombreye balaayi ast.
      In rooznaameh be baazie daryaaftie khoobe Mehdi eshaareh kard.

Va dar zemn agar in baazi raa ba Zenit-Spartak moghaayese konid, ke behtarin teamhaaye Roosie hastand,

mibinid ke az nazare TEKNIKI va PAASKAARI sathe lige Roosie bi-shak PAAYINTAR az Porteghaal ast.
      DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Comment

Sergio and Corona were no better than 6 and being overrated here..! on the other hand Marchesin is vastly snubbed in this ratings... i thought he was brilliant in goal and perhaps the biggest reason they didnt concede and remained in the game throughout..!

Comment

Originally posted by koorosh View Post
            I watched this game start to finish thanks to members providing links for the game.

Mehdi still did not look well integrated into the team, compared to Marega. I'm not surprised as he has not had many starts, but usually on attacks/counterattacks Marega was receiving more service. The sequence of passes/play that led to the 2nd goal was an example of seamless team passing/attack...superfast attacking/short passes/dummies etc. Didn't see that kind of interplay with Mehdi at all. Marega was mostly to the right of Mehdi and much of the attacks came from right/center right. Left wing was weaker and contributed to less direct passes to Mehdi.
            its really no fault of him..! i dont think any player in Porto position himself better for a simple pass or service, combination play of sorts ..!! but more often than not his teammates (some way more so than others) go out of their way to look for an alternative outlet instead... especially on the breaks..!
            i think its fair to say that he is still considered a bit of an outsider in this team, although it seems to be getting better on that front for him with every passing game..!
            the good sign is that SC is now beginning to realize how Mehdi's near constant threatening positioning in opponents half taking defensive attention away from his other offensive weapons, hence making it much easier for them to be afforded time and space to do some attacking damage, hence why he is finally seem to be trusting him more with game minutes ...!! as far as his teammates concerned on that front, mostly jealousy and khodkhahi seems to be getting in their way FTB and for that Team Integration to really happen it would have to start with their Captain Oliveria and unfortunately so far to me, he seems to be the most reluctant of the rest of the regular starter to look to get Mehdi involved in their attack and more integrated part of their team... that is a crying shame that such an asshole is even chosen to lead this team as far as im concerned ..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
              its really no fault of him..! i dont think any player in Porto position himself better for a simple pass or service, combination play of sorts ..!! but more often than not his teammates (some way more so than others) go out of their way to look for an alternative outlet instead... especially on the breaks..!
              i think its fair to say that he is still considered a bit of an outsider in this team, although it seems to be getting better on that front for him with every passing game..!
              the good sign is that SC is now beginning to realize how Mehdi's near constant threatening positioning in opponents half taking defensive attention away from his other offensive weapons, hence making it much easier for them to be afforded time and space to do some attacking damage, hence why he is finally seem to be trusting him more with game minutes ...!! as far as his teammates concerned on that front, mostly jealousy and khodkhahi seems to be getting in their way FTB and for that Team Integration to really happen it would have to start with their Captain Oliveria and unfortunately so far to me, he seems to be the most reluctant of the rest of the regular starter to look to get Mehdi involved in their attack and more integrated part of their team... that is a crying shame that such an asshole is even chosen to lead this team as far as im concerned ..!
              bro sorry but his teammates love him. Every single post of his on instagram they are commenting and showing him love. Taremi's first goal (header) was an incredible cross by sergio. There is no issue on the front of him being welcomed by the team.

I think reality is just simple. Sergio is a khore player. He goes for homerun ball (like the cross to taremi) 9/10 times or shoots from distance. When it comes off its amazing, when not its wasteful.

But to suggest they are reluctant to get him involved or purposefully avoiding him is just dumb. I think they dont understand all his movements yet and can put use his strengths more in behind, but that is something coaching staff will be idenitfying and pointing out, and it worked for first goal (run for PK). The coaching staff needs to emphasize that type of ball more and more.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                bro sorry but his teammates love him. Every single post of his on instagram they are commenting and showing him love. Taremi's first goal (header) was an incredible cross by sergio. There is no issue on the front of him being welcomed by the team.

I think reality is just simple. Sergio is a khore player. He goes for homerun ball (like the cross to taremi) 9/10 times or shoots from distance. When it comes off its amazing, when not its wasteful.

But to suggest they are reluctant to get him involved or purposefully avoiding him is just dumb. I think they dont understand all his movements yet and can put use his strengths more in behind, but that is something coaching staff will be idenitfying and pointing out, and it worked for first goal (run for PK). The coaching staff needs to emphasize that type of ball more and more.
                I agree. Speculation is not a good thing. I actually think Mehdi played really well with the rest of the team. They all played really well as a team. Everyone was used according to their skills and abilities.
                هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                نگاه میکنید.
                sigpic
                I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Mehdi joined Porto as the joint league goal scorer for 2019-2020. It's extremely unlikely that absolutely none of his new teammates will have 0% jealousy towards him.

It's undeniable that Mehdi puts himself in great positions to receive the ball, but way too often, they don't play the simple pass to him. It could very well be a reflection of his teammates attitude toward play, rather than anything personal.

That being said, it's the responsibility of the coach to get his teammates on the same page, and uproot any possible barriers (selfishness, style of play, jealousy, etc.)

Overall, I'm happy with Mehdi's success, and he is proving why he was so beloved by CQ.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

I really like your posts and analysis.

With humility, might I make a suggestion? You could have made the same point as strongly without suggesting or in this case outright indicating that your target's thought is "dumb". Point out the fallacy of his argument rather than your judgement of his thought.

Comment

With humility, might I make a suggestion? You could have made the same point as strongly without suggesting or in this case outright indicating that your target's thought is "dumb". Point out the fallacy of his argument rather than your judgement of his thought.
                      Or we could give up the soft mindset. He didn’t say anything wrong or disrespectful

Comment

Agha Mehdi Chakerim

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                        We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

I would like to see him take and score the PK he get.
                          It was nice to let them at the beginning but no reason to let the spotlights and stats for some solists

Comment

thank you dadash..! but tbh, i wasnt offended at all by his post ..!!
                            probably because im similarly or often much more Curt in my communications too..!? not saying its a good trait..! because even outside this chatline i often inadvertently hurt folks that i love with my curtness and occasional sudden harsh reactions to things that get under my skin..!
                            getting back to the topic of discussion, in fact, i actually pride myself in my uncanny abilities to read in between the lines in such situations and read folks real thoughts and intentions even when they are voicing and supposedly doing the exact opposite ..!
                            im think Prowess nailed the situation i was referring to earlier in his post below....and i may well be reading too much into those things and generally negative behavior of this guy sergio towards our man mehdi..!!?
                            i suppose it is sorta of a par for course situation when a new player joins a big club,?? although i still think that in Porto kheyi shooresh mikonan.!!? the good thing is that Mehdi seems to know it too and has handled the situation about as good as one can ...!! i mean compare that to the more shy and reserved Ali Karimi at Byern, whom took him a lot longer to prove to his teammates that he belonged and establish himself as a worthy regular starter in a team that often full of big personalities..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                              thank you dadash..! but tbh, i wasnt offended at all by his post ..!!
                              probably because im similarly or often much more Curt in my communications too..!? not saying its a good trait..! because even outside this chatline i often inadvertently hurt folks that i love with my curtness and occasional sudden harsh reactions to things that get under my skin..!
                              getting back to the topic of discussion, in fact, i actually pride myself in my uncanny abilities to read in between the lines in such situations and read folks real thoughts and intentions even when they are voicing and supposedly doing the exact opposite ..!
                              im think Prowess nailed the situation i was referring to earlier in his post below....and i may well be reading too much into those things and generally negative behavior of this guy sergio towards our man mehdi..!!?
                              i suppose it is sorta of a par for course situation when a new player joins a big club,?? although i still think that in Porto kheyi shooresh mikonan.!!? the good thing is that Mehdi seems to know it too and has handled the situation about as good as one can ...!! i mean compare that to the more shy and reserved Ali Karimi at Byern, whom took him a lot longer to prove to his teammates that he belonged and establish himself as a worthy regular starter in a team that often full of big personalities..!

I know man, footballers are human beings—they aren’t saints. Teammates can become jealous, or have an aversion towards a particular player for various reasons.

Speaking of Karimi, imagine if he had went to a Portuguese club instead? All he needed was a coach to give him the green light, he’d set the league on fire

Comment

Footballers see each other do stuff during practice that affects their esteem of each other. Karimi probably dribbled through the Bayern defense on the first opportunity well before any game!

Good discussion, this!

Taremi is clearly making an impact but Marega main go to guy as of yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X