Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only problem I can see with this Porto team is that some of their players are constantly trying to score a worldie from 25-30 yards out instead of playing one of the front two in.

Comment

Something must have happened. Right after the last corner, he motioned to the bench asking for a sub.

Comment

Taremi subbed. Hard to argue against him for MOTM.

Won 12 duels, most on pitch and won 5 fouls, also most on pitch. Including the crucial go ahead PK.

Lets hope Porto can close it out, but it seems like taremi is now truly an indispensable part of the xi.

Comment

Originally posted by PEJ View Post
          Something must have happened. Right after the last corner, he motioned to the bench asking for a sub.
          not sure. He seemed fine as he went off, maybe just fatigue/tightness. no limp or anything. Mbemba on other hand definitely pulled something badly and couldnt walk afterwards.

Comment

mehdi signaled to get subbed out had some pain

Comment

Originally posted by PEJ View Post
              he did ? must be tired and there is been a whole lotta uncalled hacking going on in this match, wouldnt surprise if all 22 players be nursing bruises and boo booz after the match..!!

Comment

Has Taremi ever won a penalty for TM?

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
                  2nd goal vs Oman at the AC.
                  "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

damn FK off the cross bar ... Porto nearly concede the equalizer

lets hope they can clinch this game ... our boy has worked way too hard to win his first trophy in portugal..!

Comment

Goal Diaz 2-0 for Porto

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
                        most recent uzbek friendly

Comment

Hey Jesus play that kind of ball to Mehdi too 😃

Comment

2-0 l diaz scores from a swift counter .... benfica punished for pushing too many numbers forward

Comment

smart pass by Corona and cool finish by Luis Diaz.
                              Porto are supercup champs!!!
                              Mehdi clear MOTM in my book, but these fckers love giving it to sergio's khore ass.

Taremis work off the ball, winning fouls, etc is simply irreplaceable. When his team have the ball he is one of the most clever CFs you will find

Comment

Beauty by Diaz
                                هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                                نگاه میکنید.
                                sigpic
                                I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Working...
                                X