This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    I think basically everybody on TM speaks english, minus Beira who is learning and maybe shoja/kanani. Even ghaedi is taking english lessons regularly in iran, pouraliganji,sadegh,milad,mehrdad, allahyar all speak too.
    My cousin was room mates with kanaani in the u23 camp back in 2015 and I spoke with him a bit in English he was not bad at all at that time I’m sure he has improved since.
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
      My cousin was room mates with kanaani in the u23 camp back in 2015 and I spoke with him a bit in English he was not bad at all at that time I’m sure he has improved since.
      didnt know that. Then yes I am sure he knows a decent amount too. So basically the whole team can speak english, plus many of the younger fringe players. A big help for their career prospects.

Comment

Pepe could be back as soon as the Super Cup

Comment

Marega-Taremi duo seems to be becoming a thing!

Comment

Looking sharp!

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
              I think basically everybody on TM speaks english, minus Beira who is learning and maybe shoja/kanani. Even ghaedi is taking english lessons regularly in iran, pouraliganji,sadegh,milad,mehrdad, allahyar all speak too.
              I truly enjoy watching our newer football generation speaking English. TBH any footballer with the tiniest ambition to progress and transfer to reputable European clubs MUST learn how to speak English. Hence why a super talent such as Karimi had a short-lived Top European football experience. His low ambition and lack of interest in progressing and learning languages always hindered him in all factors of becoming a worldwide legend. Very unsocial and isolate character. I remember him wearing headphones in training sessions. F... man cheghadr oon nasle football asaabemoono khoord mikardan dar kol!

Comment

I like the sound of that!

Comment

Comment

Any idea if he's starting today??

EDIT :Nevermind that. Lol couldn't see the post above until I logged in to post.

Comment

Originally posted by sam20 View Post
                      Any idea if he's starting today??
                      Highly likely according to O Jogo

Comment

Comment

Would be great if he and Marega start and both score

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

^Marega/Taremi have combined for 5 goals in 2 matches. Taremi has scored in every home match he's started. The odds of this pairing starting/scoring today are quite high.

Comment

Starting! Marega too!

Comment

Perfect.

Marega and Taremi are becoming a fixture. Let’s go boys! Do your thing!

Comment

Working...
                                X