This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by diz View Post
    The guy can't catch a break. First game back and he fractures his cheek bone.

Dayum! Maybe some karma for all the dirty play this guy has done over the years lol

Too bad it hits when our boy is on his team.

Comment

Scared me for a sec.. Thought it was Taremi who needed the surgery.. PHEW

Comment

Highlights:

Comment

League Cup Final 4

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsxxQF9y8QA
            __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
            We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Man, I love this guy and his Pershiyaan accent!

Comment

Next match at home on Sunday (love the dragons in this graphic, very GOT)

Comment

What a shame! this guy is a real warrior.
                  هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                  نگاه میکنید.
                  sigpic
                  I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Pepe surgery went well and he could even start this weekend.

Definitely not a long term injury.

Important bc he is the rock in their defense

Comment

Mashalla great English for a guy who (to my knowledge) hasn’t stepped foot in an English speaking country. I really love that this generation of footballers (azmoun, JB, Ezi, Taremi, rezaeian, etc.) all speak really solid English.....unlike prior generations of course I think CQ had a lot to do with that among other reasons too.
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                        Pepe surgery went well and he could even start this weekend.
                        Definitely not a long term injury.
                        Important bc he is the rock in their defense
                        Russell Westbrook (NBA) had a similar injury and was back to playing pretty quickly. Fortunately, it's not a critical portion of the body for playing football (he can even wear a hard face mask to protect the area during healing). Will definitely need him to neutralize CR7 in UCL Round of 16. He's training on the bike already

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                          Mashalla great English for a guy who (to my knowledge) hasn’t stepped foot in an English speaking country. I really love that this generation of footballers (azmoun, JB, Ezi, Taremi, rezaeian, etc.) all speak really solid English.....unlike prior generations of course I think CQ had a lot to do with that among other reasons too.
                          I think basically everybody on TM speaks english, minus Beira who is learning and maybe shoja/kanani. Even ghaedi is taking english lessons regularly in iran, pouraliganji,sadegh,milad,mehrdad, allahyar all speak too.

Comment

You go on with your bad self Medi jan..!
                            Escore as many goals as possible dada..!😁💪

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                              You go on with your bad self Medi jan..!
                              Escore as many goals as possible dada..!😁💪
                              As a prior Estudent of CQ, Escore like the Estar that you are =)

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X