X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Comment

On bench along with Marega. Pepe is back.

Comment

Is this team from the top league?

Comment

Watch till the end

Comment

love to see marega taremi getting rested together The two key guys

Comment

^I think that seems to be the signal from this starting line up. They may also be subbed in relatively close together for this game.

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
                  Is this team from the top league?
                  Yes Essi Jaan they are - and they are a fine team too. Play beautiful attacking footy, I expect a good game and a tough one for Porto.
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

I guess we should expect Mehdi/Marega entering in the second half.
                    Halftime result 0-0

Comment

1-0 Porto

Comment

he is on

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Taremi in. He had a called back assist. Him and Corona are the only 2 players on the team willing to pass the ball. Octavio did his best impression of Ali Karimi, dribbling through the hole defense, instead of laying it off for Mehdi in front of the goal he kept dribbling and loses the ball. This league has a lot of skillful players, but football IQ isn’t that great.

Comment

Looks like he came on at min 86 at 2:1 for Porto (also the final score) and got 12 mins.

Comment

Comment

The guy can't catch a break. First game back and he fractures his cheek bone.

Comment

Working...
                                X