Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dono about Ronaldo but messi was "sponsored" by barcelona when he was a kid. Exactly same as Arat Hosseini who is sponseored by liverpool. So YES If messi was iranian he would be in same place as he is right now.
    Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
    If Messi or Ronaldo were Iranians, do you think they would have made it to where they are now? Do you think somewhere along the way some corrupt manager or club would have bought them and benched them? Do you think Iran being under sanctions have to do with the way our high profile legionnaires are treated in the West? Even Taremi scoring goals and being absolutely spot on his manger still mentions other strikers and praises them as if to reduce the complements of Taremi!
    Azmoun is in Russia itself under western discrimination and sanctions so I would say he is in a different league and that's why I personally think he should stay there and never move to the western leagues that are heavily influenced by the enemies of Iran mainly the Israelis and Persian Gulf Sheikh states.
    I believe that above is true.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
      I dono about Ronaldo but messi was "sponsored" by barcelona when he was a kid. Exactly same as Arat Hosseini who is sponseored by liverpool. So YES If messi was iranian he would be in same place as he is right now.
      wow so this Arat kid is now messi? he plays for TM? He is 6 times winner of Ballon d'Or? He is all time top scorer for Iran? or You are so confident that in 20 years time he will be the Iranian messi?
      I know you would like to disagree but you need to come up with something a bit more substantial.
      هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
      نگاه میکنید.
      sigpic
      I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

After Mehdi came so close to knocking Ronaldo out of one competition, he now has the opportunity to try and do it again. Come on Porto.

Comment

I suggest you read what I wrote again. You said "If Messi were Iranians, do you think they would have made it to where they are now?" And I said Messi was raised in barcelona. So it has nothing to do with his birth country management! In other words Argentina/ (Iran in your case) can't claim anything from his success. In other words Argentina / Iran corruption didn't affect him!

Same scenario applies to Arat ! If he has Messi features then he will be messi If not then another failure! So Iranian corruption and miss management won't affect him. Its all down his abilities.

Do you understand what i mean?

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
          wow so this Arat kid is now messi? he plays for TM? He is 6 times winner of Ballon d'Or? He is all time top scorer for Iran? or You are so confident that in 20 years time he will be the Iranian messi?
          I know you would like to disagree but you need to come up with something a bit more substantial.

Comment

Porto vs Juventus is awesome! A bunch of Porto players know and play with CR7 on the national team and will know his ins and outs. Pepe will be back by then as well. Can’t wait!

Comment

I think Porto have a decent chance if they can shut down ronaldo. Def not favorites, but in with a serious shot if they play their cards right and avoid giving ronny space like TM did.

Unfortunately the defense has looke super vulnerable in absence of pepe, but he will be back shortly, definitely by the CL game.

As for starters, I think SC's best option will be 4-3-3. Juve have a weak midfield this year and if porto with combination of Uribe, Sergio, Otavio are in form they can have some good spells in the game. Up front I think he should drop Luis Diaz who will not help much defensively. He is an insane talent but I think he would be more useful off the bench in this scenario, coming on if needed to change game. Marega can shift wide where fans say he is more comfortable. He can still maintain physical output from there, help on defense, but also link up with taremi and provide the dual threat that has been so good for porto in recent weeks.

Hope we see...

--------------Marchesin---------

Manafa---Mbemba---Pepe---Sanusi

---------------Uribe----------
              --------Oliviera-----Otavio------

Tecatito------Taremi-----Marega.

Comment

"Mehdi Taremi has scored in his last three games at Estádio do Dragão"

Comment

Comment

Next match: League Cup on Wednesday against Pacos.

Comment

Cup again?

Comment

Correct. Sunday was Cup and Wednesday is League Cup. Their schedule is super packed.

Comment

I see, it's League Cup. Thanks.

Comment

Imagine Porto beating Juve 2-1 and taremi scoring 2 goals

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                              Imagine Porto beating Juve 2-1 and taremi scoring 2 goals
                              my shambool would reach heaven

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X