Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From what I saw maybe 25-30 mins total (since after Taremi's goal at about 20mins? till he got subbed out, but only 50% of that period due to poor internet):

It's such a joy to watch Taremi play. He is such a great player. He's so involved, even in the midfield. Even defensively (noticed a perfect sliding tackle to stop an attack). He's not just a striker, but a complete midfielder.

Plus he is emotionally so calm and centered.

Plus he is everywhere, but without burning himself out (economy of motion combined with great vision).

At this point he's my favorite TM player!

Comment

Luiz Diaz barely offside with goal. Darn.

Comment

Comment

merc dadash . Highlightesham dari?

Comment

“We could have scored more, but the most important thing was to win the game and we did it. I love being here at FC Porto. I am very happy and always focused on helping the team.”
            -Taremi

Comment

Comment

Taremi is averaging 1 goal per 113 minutes played for Porto.

Very early but not bad at all.

Comment

Love to see these celebrations with Medhi. It's clear his teammates are happy for him

Comment

Match highlights.

Go Mehdi!

Comment

Taremi interview post match:

Iranian striker scored in FC Porto's victory against Tondela, in a game related to the 4th round of the Portuguese Cup

Analysis of the game: "We had a difficult game against a good and compact team, and we had several opportunities to score. We could have scored more goals but the most important thing is to have won and be in the next stage of the Cup."

First months at FC Porto: "FC Porto is a great club, I am happy to be here and my focus is on helping the team at all times and improving day after day."

Scoring goal: "Scoring goals is my job. The most important thing is to win each game, for the benefit of the whole team and staff. That comes first. If you can score, the better for me."

https://www.ojogo.pt/futebol/1a-liga...-13135080.html

Comment

Sérgio Conceição, coach of FC Porto, was asked about the performances of Taremi, Marega and Diogo Leite.
                        He said that Taremi and Marega are compatible, they played together.

Are you satisfied?
                        "I am satisfied with the team. I also want to leave a word for Toni [Martínez] and Evanilson, who are also compatible, they are also great players and are at the level of those who played today".

https://www.ojogo.pt/futebol/1a-liga...-13135086.html

Comment

If Messi or Ronaldo were Iranian

If Messi or Ronaldo were Iranians, do you think they would have made it to where they are now? Do you think somewhere along the way some corrupt manager or club would have bought them and benched them? Do you think Iran being under sanctions have to do with the way our high profile legionnaires are treated in the West? Even Taremi scoring goals and being absolutely spot on his manger still mentions other strikers and praises them as if to reduce the complements of Taremi!
                          Azmoun is in Russia itself under western discrimination and sanctions so I would say he is in a different league and that's why I personally think he should stay there and never move to the western leagues that are heavily influenced by the enemies of Iran mainly the Israelis and Persian Gulf Sheikh states.
                          I believe that above is true.
                          هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                          نگاه میکنید.
                          sigpic
                          I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

CL Round of 16 | Porto - Juventus

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
                              If Messi or Ronaldo were Iranians, do you think they would have made it to where they are now? Do you think somewhere along the way some corrupt manager or club would have bought them and benched them? Do you think Iran being under sanctions have to do with the way our high profile legionnaires are treated in the West? Even Taremi scoring goals and being absolutely spot on his manger still mentions other strikers and praises them as if to reduce the complements of Taremi!
                              Azmoun is in Russia itself under western discrimination and sanctions so I would say he is in a different league and that's why I personally think he should stay there and never move to the western leagues that are heavily influenced by the enemies of Iran mainly the Israelis and Persian Gulf Sheikh states.
                              I believe that above is true.
                              Of course political bad reputation/sanctions doesn't help but I think it has more to do with weak reputation of iranian football.
                              Our football has a pretty weak reputation in Europe. We don't have or never had superstars footballers before.
                              Our national team is mocked before every WC while Egypt with just one superstar is seen as a potential quarter finalist. We put good performance against Argentina, Portugal, Spain but we don't go further. This good performance are only remember by TM fans. Other country fans forget it some months after.

Comment

Porto vs Juventus

Mehdi vs Ronaldo

Chetori chiriiiis

Comment

Working...
                                X