Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With Porto having already advanced, I really don’t see why Taremi should be on the bench. Fully expect him to start - if not, SC is a Saudi-backed agent trying to harm Taremi’s career
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

On bench

Comment

seems like pretty much B team plus otavio, mbemba, and zaidu.

I would rather he start but seems like he is much closer to 1st xi than second string by this lineup.

Toni martinez has not even played since his bike in cup and joao mario hasnt started yet this season.

Comment

WTF. He doesn't start when A team plays and now doesn't start with B team either. I was looking forward to this match.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
            With Porto having already advanced, I really don’t see why Taremi should be on the bench. Fully expect him to start - if not, SC is a Saudi-backed agent trying to harm Taremi’s career
            Actually the head coach has already mentioned about his other strikers that need to be given a chance. I fully understand his selection method. He is not being biased towards one or two strikers and never give others a chance unlike that other guy in some "who are they" club somewhere south of England.
            هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
            نگاه میکنید.
            sigpic
            I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by _Navid_ View Post
              WTF. He doesn't start when A team plays and now doesn't start with B team either. I was looking forward to this match.
              So taremi played less minutes in UCL than evanilson and so??
              If anything, he need euro experience, he already bossed the portuguese league

Comment

Taremi has been given chances and took them 100%.So he has done his job.

Long season and meaningless CL game (although admittedly still CL game, hence why Id prefer he start) and he is trying to keep other guys incorporated. they may come in handy for cup matches, off the bench in league, etc and need to feel part of the team.

Same reason he brought evanilson off bench when he needed to sub marega for last 5-10 mins vs city. He knew taremi would start in crucial league game, but didnt want to keep evanilson totally out of loop.

Can see taremi being brought on earlier today (maybe closer to minute 60), probably with evanilson/marega.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                  seems like pretty much B team plus otavio, mbemba, and zaidu.

I would rather he start but seems like he is much closer to 1st xi than second string by this lineup.

Toni martinez has not even played since his bike in cup and joao mario hasnt started yet this season.
                  This is true. This selection indicates that Mehdi is being saved for the weekend match. This is not that important of a match. SC is once again showing that he is capable of using his whole squad. Porto is playing in 3 competitions. It takes a whole squad and a coach who knows how to rotate and utilize his whole squad to have some success.

Hopefully we will see him start this weekend.
                  Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post
                    This is true. This selection indicates that Mehdi is being saved for the weekend match. This is not that important of a match. SC is once again showing that he is capable of using his whole squad. Porto is playing in 3 competitions. It takes a whole squad and a coach who knows how to rotate and utilize his whole squad to have some success.

Hopefully we will see him start this weekend.
                    I think he can even still play role tonight. For example I would feel much worse as Japanese fan if nakajima (a good player) is not getting any meaningful mins in league or CL as starter.

Comment

This is the BS I talked about the other day. If you are not playing him in the CL match, why pull him out so early in the last league match?

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                        I think he can even still play role tonight. For example I would feel much worse as Japanese fan if nakajima (a good player) is not getting any meaningful mins in league or CL as starter.
                        Dont worry for Japanese fans, they have so many legionnaires, and playing at a better level

Comment

Porto already up 1-0 Otavio Penalty kick after 15 minutes.

Comment

For you looking for a link, here is one with excellent quality.

http://cdn.livetv370.me/webplayer.ph...7652&ci=7&si=1

Comment

Halftime 0-1 Porto

I guess there is a chance that Mehdi will get some playing time.

Comment

Two subs for Porto Diaz and Uribe in, still no Taremi.
                                Last edited by Essi; 12-09-2020, 02:31 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X