Why doesn't Conceição start Nakajima?

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
        Taremi filled the Asian quota

Comment

Not that impressed with him. Overall weak on the ball, and high turnover rate.

Diaz, Otavio, Olivera, Tecatito, and Uribe are all better options.

Comment

over who exactly? Otavio is one of their best players, luis diaz holds onto ball too long but is an insane talent. Tecatito is another big time winger. Nakajima is not close to level of those 3.

Comment

He has to make a statement today.

In my opinion, Mehdi MUST at the very least show one thing today: that he is compatible with Marega and the two of them can be dangerous together. If he does that... "noonesh too karaast."
              sigpic

Comment

Mehdi, like Sardar, is only good as the service he's provided. He'll do fine if he gets decent service, but if the service is anything like it was vs Santa Clara last week, it'll be hard to produce when you don't get the ball.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                  over who exactly? Otavio is one of their best players, luis diaz holds onto ball too long but is an insane talent. Tecatito is another big time winger. Nakajima is not close to level of those 3.
                  I am not sure exactly, maybe I am buying into all the hype of him as a player... His 2017/2018 and 2018/2019 form with Portimonense was very excellent which led him to be wanted by clubs like Wolverhampton and a bunch of other clubs, but it seems he has never reached that peak at Porto or stood out in any of his matches particularly. Maybe Porto is not the club for him I guess? Many Japanese fans rate him to be a starter at NT, but probably being overrated?

Maybe I'm overrating him, but I remember him when he would always score against us in the youth tournaments, e.g. this goal against Beiranvand in AFC U-22 Championship or this goal he scored against Akhbari in AFC U23 QF.

Comment

I am not sure exactly, maybe I am buying into all the hype of him as a player... His 2017/2018 and 2018/2019 form with Portimonense was very excellent which led him to be wanted by clubs like Wolverhampton and a bunch of other clubs, but it seems he has never reached that peak at Porto or stood out in any of his matches particularly. Maybe Porto is not the club for him I guess? Many Japanese fans rate him to be a starter at NT, but probably being overrated?

Maybe I'm overrating him, but I remember him when he would always score against us in the youth tournaments, e.g. this goal against Beiranvand in AFC U-22 Championship or this goal he scored against Akhbari in AFC U23 QF.
                    you are not overrating him. Hes a good player. Its just the players I mentioned are much better. Thats not a knock on him. Any 3 of the guys I mentioned are wanted by even bigger teams too.

Comment

YESSSSSSSSSSSS! GO MEHDI!

Comment

Probably because he is more of your typical Japanese Team player who moves well with or w/o the ball & won’t hesitate to pass to an open player & then run into space for a return pass..!
                        Instead of the likes of khardo so to say “jangandeh” type who often get stuck-in & try to take the more selfish route the likes of which seem to be a plenty in this Porto team like Octavio Diaz marega tecatito & basically all the rest of the usual favored starters in MF & offense of SC

Comment

Does anyone have a link?

Comment

English HD link:
                            https://www.techoreels.com/49206/s5/

Comment

Great penetrating run by Mehdi leads to a goal.

Comment

GREAT play by mehdi, squares to otavio, dribbles one and lays off for overlapping zaidu who tucks home.

aweseom goal

Comment

Working...
                                X