This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
    Very easy to understand actually….Hajsafi was GREAT for panionios. I watched all their games when he was there and obviously him being signed by olympiacos was a sign of his stand out play, otherwise the best team in the league would not bring him in. He was limited in game time there but he did well when he played.

Watching AEK play this team is absolute trash compared to what they were 3-4 years ago so it’s not like they have super high quality players. Ehsan will be a good addition for them.

How can this be disappointing? Your follow up statement about its implications is exactly the reason it’s very far from disappointing and is actually a very important transfer for the purpose of TM. If we know he is going to play, which we know since he is the TM captain, it’s VERY important IMO that he more than some young prospect goes to Europe and plays at a higher level. The prospects will go we are seeing more and more of it the last 2 years compared to our history. The only thing I’m confused on is where they will play him since they just signed Greece international LB Tzavellas. Probably want him for their MF
    Tzavellas has been playing CB for a few years now if i'm not mistaken

Comment

He just scored again but they called it offsides... On replay, it shows that he was not offsides, but no VAR I guess...

Comment

Karim out 68th minute. They are losing 2-1.

Comment

Sbows how shitty AEK is.
          And this is the 3rd best team in the league. Imagine the rest...
          Greek is garbage, and other than Olympiacos is not better than IPL.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
            Sbows how shitty AEK is.
            And this is the 3rd best team in the league. Imagine the rest...
            Greek is garbage, and other than Olympiacos is not better than IPL.
            Lol did you watch Esteghlal vs Persepolis? This AEK team would run circles around both teams and those are two of the best in the league, arguably the 2 best.

PGPL has progressively gotten worse and worse the last 2-3 years. Absolute garbage of a league with teams like TS can somehow manage to be a top table team.
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
              Lol did you watch Esteghlal vs Persepolis? This AEK team would run circles around both teams and those are two of the best in the league, arguably the 2 best.

PGPL has progressively gotten worse and worse the last 2-3 years. Absolute garbage of a league with teams like TS can somehow manage to be a top table team.
              Yes i have watched IPL and Greece league as well.
              Same shit different smell. But i can bet with you Persepolis, Esteghlal or even Sepahan beat AEK type or draw 5-6 out of 10.

Comment

Yes i have watched IPL and Greece league as well.
                Same shit different smell. But i can bet with you Persepolis, Esteghlal or even Sepahan beat AEK type or draw 5-6 out of 10.

I disagree.. Iranian teams have a hard time against Arab teams at times in ACL.. No way I'll say they would fair well against AEK.

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                  I disagree.. Iranian teams have a hard time against Arab teams at times in ACL.. No way I'll say they would fair well against AEK.
                  This is the same logic for TM. We struggle vs Arabs for 1000 and one reasons we all know but play better against Europeans.

Comment

This is the same logic for TM. We struggle vs Arabs for 1000 and one reasons we all know but play better against Europeans.

We play better but we always lose to Europeans at wc (exc portugal last time)

Comment

With the exception of a few games against Iraq, we've faired very well against Arab teams in the past decade.. We even beat Morocco at the WC which is very possibly the best Arab national team out there.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                        We play better but we always lose to Europeans at wc (exc portugal last time)
                        I always knew them Scottish are South Americans!!!! J/K... Off top of my head, our wc record against European teams is 0 wins, 2 ties and 6 losses. Totally agree with your point though.

Comment

Persepolis has basically made it to 4 ACL semis and 2 finals with a budget 1/10th of the bigger Asian clubs.

I’ve been watching The Iranian league since childhood, in terms of the actual football it is much better than before. It only lacks in infrastructure and marketing.

Comment

With the exception of a few games against Iraq, we've faired very well against Arab teams in the past decade.. We even beat Morocco at the WC which is very possibly the best Arab national team out there.
                            I think he meant the Persian Gulf teams which are Arabs.. but otherwise yes you're right, also we beat Algeria as well
                            ما میمیریم میمیریم ایران رو پس میگیریم

Comment

Karim yek paase gole hassas daad dar vaghte ezaafeh va AEK raft be marhaleye b'adie Conference League.
                              DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

I've tried to understand what this league is, and how it works, I've given up... stupid UEFA.

Comment

Working...
                                X