• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
    I can’t believe I watched this watch.
    LOL. Me too!

Comment

im very confused what is the point of repeatedly subbing a player in for 3 mins.

once or twice to kill time in high pressure situation makes sense. This is just stupid. Obviously nobody can find form or show anything in under 5 min windows worth starting them the next game.

I think these token subs are just potter/brightons way of showing potential suitors that he is fit in hopes of enticing an offer.

Comment

BHA retain the coveted #15 spot, exactly where they were when they fired CH two years ago. What a fantastic turnaround for this young and exciting club. Bravo.

Comment

What the fuck is he going to do in 3 minutes? .. I just I don’t get it.. I really want an answer for this question. Is he that bad that he can’t be given 15 minutes on the field vs a shaky Everton? What did Maupay do that Alireza doesn’t know how to do?

I’m honestly trying to make logical sense out of this instead of being negative, really I am. I don’t get it.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
            im very confused what is the point of repeatedly subbing a player in for 3 mins.

once or twice to kill time in high pressure situation makes sense. This is just stupid. Obviously nobody can find form or show anything in under 5 min windows worth starting them the next game.

I think these token subs are just potter/brightons way of showing potential suitors that he is fit in hopes of enticing an offer.
            You're giving Potter too much credit. He's just dense or a jerk. Either way, sucks for ARJ.

Comment

Potter brings him on at the 88th minute to waste time. What a jackass.
              "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

I’m trying guys, I really am trying to not be negative. I want to know more, I want learn why Alireza isn’t on the pitch more. I won’t bash Potter I just want to know why he’s not in Potter’s tactical plans.

Does he give away too many balls? Does he miss more opportunities to score than other players? What is it? Does he not get along with his teammates? Does he have a bad attitude? Is he unprofessional? Does he show up late to practice and leave early? Does he use a different deodorant than the other boys? Is it because he smells like ghormeh sabzi after a long training session? What is it? ....

I’m really trying to understand why a player who has already proven his worth in the EPL have to sit on the bench until the 88th minute, to come on for a player who has no different attributes than Jahanbakhsh..

Comment

He should be talking to Farhad Moshiri at Everton and try to land there...

Comment

Originally posted by Tarsal Claw View Post
                    He should be talking to Farhad Moshiri at Everton and try to land there...
                    Moshiri is a front. He has much say at Everton as I do at Apple. Basically a face for the Russians behind him.
                    "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

3 minutes involvement in an EPL draw has him as the 3rd most succesful Legionaire this season. Do we build our XI around him or does he simply have a starting spot on the wing?

Comment

Brighton 0-0 Everton: Graham Potter happy with 'hard-earned' point
                        https://www.bbc.com/sport/av/football/56727314

Is he serious? BHA had 55% possession, with 14 shots vs. 6 from Everton. Everton had several players missing and their midfield was very spotty, and barely looked threatening till the very end. Sanchez hardly touched the ball. 'Hard-earned' for Everton maybe.

This is Potter's magical thinking that somehow remaining in 15-17th place in the EPL, year in and year out, is a fantastic, herculean task that justifies his 5 year contract. Proper clown, is what he is.

Comment

They drew against the side in 8th place who have a ridiculously superior budget and a world class manager and had the better of the match, all to secure 15th place and another point closer to the ultimate goal of safety. I'll be taking the afternoon service at the church of Graham Potter tomorrow, please arrive by 12pm for normal service and worship.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                            I’m trying guys, I really am trying to not be negative. I want to know more, I want learn why Alireza isn’t on the pitch more. I won’t bash Potter I just want to know why he’s not in Potter’s tactical plans.

Does he give away too many balls? Does he miss more opportunities to score than other players? What is it? Does he not get along with his teammates? Does he have a bad attitude? Is he unprofessional? Does he show up late to practice and leave early? Does he use a different deodorant than the other boys? Is it because he smells like ghormeh sabzi after a long training session? What is it? ....

I’m really trying to understand why a player who has already proven his worth in the EPL have to sit on the bench until the 88th minute, to come on for a player who has no different attributes than Jahanbakhsh..
                            These questions give GP too much credit. It assumes he’s an objective, unbiased coach, and there is a logical explanation.

There isn’t. He just doesn’t fancy him.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                              Set to be 26th draw for Potter.
                              missed the match but that's gotta be some sorta record Ties in a single season..??(most of them scoreless too...!!)
                              He is certainly the Tie-Master of EPL..?? somebody should photo shop Pothead's face over Susanne's in this image and post it in BHA forum..!! lol

or this one

Comment

Yup, 26th draw for Sir Potter

Comment

Working...
                                X