Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Closer to European football than relegation. Is Potter the greatest manager in the history of the sport? Someone start the poll.

Comment

I didn’t watch the game but Sky Sports News saying Brighton were the much better team and should have put it to bed before those last incidents at the end.

Comment

This is mindblowing for the simple fact that VAR has always stated that they award penalties that aren’t intentional. For example, if a handball is made unintentionally, the penalty is still awarded as we have seen in every case. It never mattered if the foul was intentional or not.

This penalty decision will become international news.
        #BanNoorafkan

Comment

Didn’t watch the game but sounds like BHA got lucky based on comments....it’s about time they get on the opposite side they have been on with Lady Luck this season. Much needed victory for BHA anyway, big 3 pts against a team that has been superb this season.
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

How can you say it's a penalty when he clearly touches the ball first and fastly removes his leg. Trezeguet shoul rather get an yellow for that Hollywood "pain"

Comment

Michael Oliver just wanted to see Jack Grealish cry, it’s all good.

Comment

After a second look, I think the refs made the right decision. That was a dive by Trezeguet in order to sell it. March got the ball first although he did end up clipping Trezeguet on the follow through, but it's not enough to warrant a penalty.

This is the EPL not the Qatari league. You can't act out like that and expect a penalty.

Comment

Touching the ball first is not the only criteria.
                  If the tackle takes out the other player - it's a penalty. Trezeguet is at fault for overselling it, but it was a penalty.
                  Ref had the original right decision.

Comment

I think the over acting hasn’t helped Trezeguet there , he has gone down as if someone sniped him from the top of the stands.

Comment

looked like a clear PK to me.

Brighton deserve some luck after united game especially this season badly robbed them.

If they didnt win this game after failing to beat both west brom and burnley that would be screaming relegation.

I think they have a small chance of relegation just based on how shit that bottom 3+fulham is. Unless sheffield really pick up their form, I see brighton winning maybe 5 or so more matches this year, confirming another 16-17th placed finish.

Comment

The acting has 0 impact on the actual foul because it is the aftermath which is irrelevant to the actual incident. Trezeguet never looked for a penalty. He got to the ball first and got tackled by a miscalculated play from March. Contact is contact.
                        #BanNoorafkan

Comment

Originally posted by Preezy View Post
                          The acting has 0 impact on the actual foul because it is the aftermath which is irrelevant to the actual incident. Trezeguet never looked for a penalty. He got to the ball first and got tackled by a miscalculated play from March. Contact is contact.
                          Contact or not, it’s Aston Villa so it’s all good.

Comment

Pretty even game. Could have gone either way.

Disappointed to not see Alireza. Back to how felt at start of the season, not sure where Alireza fits in Potter's plans once Tossard is back.

Comment

Waiting for Alireza to break into the first team is more frustrating than being a 20 year old virgin.
                              "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                                Waiting for Alireza to break into the first team is more frustrating than being a 20 year old virgin.

Hey.... don't insult the members!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X