This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The View Post
    Not really. You could be coming from a different league in England (Championship, league 1 ,etc...)
    But ARJ did not, so still begs the question of why include league & country in the same breath, it's redundant.

Comment

Originally posted by BHAFC View Post
      I could be wrong here, but I think due to fans not being allowed in all games are being shown live to some extent. There may be live streams on either the Preston or Brighton wesbites, it might be a VPN job and I doubt the streams will be free but I'm sure there will be some way to watch the game (and the fact it'll be streamed on the club sites does increase the chance of a free illegal stream appearing too)
      I hope you are right, and I can pay for just one game at a time. Not trying to get a fan club membership or anything.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
        But ARJ did not, so still begs the question of why include league & country in the same breath, it's redundant.
        When you are interviewed, you sometimes improvises and what you say maybe not be accurate or correct

Comment

It’s already pretty obvious when ARJ will get playing time. Either in the cup, or make a substitute appearance when playing Liverpool, Man City, or another top team and they’re already trailing 4-1.

The above is exactly how Potter used him last year and he will continue to do so. ARJ won’t get chances in games like this where he could bag a couple goals. Those are kept for the players Potter rates.

No matter the reason, Potter came into Brighton, saw Alireza and decided he’s not a good player. For that reason, ARJ will continue to have his career rot. I think the club probably asked him to go to China or Qatar for less wages prior to last season and ARJ said no. As a result, they decided “oh yeah, you’re messing with the club, we’ll destroy your career.” ARJ is probably partially enjoying filling his bank account, but also it’s a situation where neither party will relent. Potter is saying f*** you to ARJ, no matter what you do I won’t use you when it matters, and ARJ is saying the same back and taking up substantial wages and a roster spot. I’m sure Potter would’ve wanted to sign some headless chicken British player from the championship with ARJ’s salary by now.

ARJ made this bed and will sleep in it. When his contract expires he will only be able to sign for little money in Greece, Qatar, China or Iran unfortunately based on other players who’ve been treated like this in EPL.

Comment

The level of mental gymnastics that Potter and his fan boys go thru to justify his exclusion of AJB is ridiculous:

He is not good enough for EPL
            He cannot score goals.
            He cannot score simple goals.
            He cannot score against strong teams.
            He does not fit the xyz system.
            His hair is too long, no his hair is too short.
            He is not technical, no he is too technical.

Any excuse except the real one: Potter is a stubborn imbecile who has got this job by marketing his meager accomplishments (mostly failures), such as finishing 5th in the Swedish league (yeepee....).

Again, with or without AJB, this team will be lucky to finish at the same place as last year. AJB is better than many other choices, but football is a team sport. If you are led by an imbecile, there is not much hope. Good luck to BHA because they will need plenty of it. As the saying goes:

شب دراز است و قلندر بیدار

Its a long season.....
            Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
              It's not though. Alireza game from a different league ( Dutch league) in a different country ( Netherlands ).

Again, I'm not saying Potter is perfect, even if his reasons for not playing Alireza are personal, I just think his decision on giving Connolly time over Alireza comes from him being too arrogant and wanting to have the Satisfaction of having "developed a player", rather than some weird prejudice against Iranians as if his some Iranian F*cked his wife or something.

Comment

F U Potter

Skickat från min Pixel XL via Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post
                  Any excuse except the real one: Potter is a stubborn imbecile who has got this job by marketing his meager accomplishments (mostly failures), such as finishing 5th in the Swedish league (yeepee....).
                  Again, with or without AJB, this team will be lucky to finish at the same place as last year. AJB is better than many other choices, but football is a team sport. If you are led by an imbecile, there is not much hope. Good luck to BHA because they will need plenty of it. As the saying goes:
                  With how spectacularly and consistently wrong you were last season I'm over the moon to see you tip us to struggle again.

You're so clueless that if I came on here and saw you thinking we'd do well this season I'd be straight down the bookies to lump on us being relegated.

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
                    It’s already pretty obvious when ARJ will get playing time. Either in the cup, or make a substitute appearance when playing Liverpool, Man City, or another top team and they’re already trailing 4-1.
                    The above is exactly how Potter used him last year and he will continue to do so. ARJ won’t get chances in games like this where he could bag a couple goals. Those are kept for the players Potter rates.
                    No matter the reason, Potter came into Brighton, saw Alireza and decided he’s not a good player. For that reason, ARJ will continue to have his career rot. I think the club probably asked him to go to China or Qatar for less wages prior to last season and ARJ said no. As a result, they decided “oh yeah, you’re messing with the club, we’ll destroy your career.” ARJ is probably partially enjoying filling his bank account, but also it’s a situation where neither party will relent. Potter is saying f*** you to ARJ, no matter what you do I won’t use you when it matters, and ARJ is saying the same back and taking up substantial wages and a roster spot. I’m sure Potter would’ve wanted to sign some headless chicken British player from the championship with ARJ’s salary by now.
                    ARJ made this bed and will sleep in it. When his contract expires he will only be able to sign for little money in Greece, Qatar, China or Iran unfortunately based on other players who’ve been treated like this in EPL.
                    Great theory, really brilliant.

One small hole in it. If this was the case then why would Potter play him at all? He'll get a bonus fee for being in the squad, he'll get an apperance bonus even if he comes on with 2 minutes left, he'll get a goal bonus for playing in the cup. If the club are purposfully not playing to get back at him then why haven't they completly froze him out of the first team and made him train with the youth squad?

"Grrr, we're so angry that this player because he won't leave the club, so let's continue to put him in the squad so we have to pay him more. That'll teach him!"

Comment

I hope you are right, and I can pay for just one game at a time. Not trying to get a fan club membership or anything.
                      Preston site seems to be offering Audio for the game for £2.50

https://www.pnefc.net/ifollow/subscr...ssAvailability

Comment

One small hole in it. If this was the case then why would Potter play him at all? He'll get a bonus fee for being in the squad, he'll get an apperance bonus even if he comes on with 2 minutes left, he'll get a goal bonus for playing in the cup. If the club are purposfully not playing to get back at him then why haven't they completly froze him out of the first team and made him train with the youth squad?

"Grrr, we're so angry that this player because he won't leave the club, so let's continue to put him in the squad so we have to pay him more. That'll teach him!"
                        Do you not think its a little weird how certain players with very little skills get a lot of playing time despite not producing

(murray last season) or March in general. Like ARJ got a few chances last season and scored two goals and impacted the games he played in, and proceeded to get benched and completely left out of the squad.

Potter clearly just doesn't rate ARJ or like him for whatever reasonn, Brighton isnt some fkin stacked team with superstars to leave jahanbaksh out of the squad half the season.

I personally think Jahanbaskhsh should have just left the club and gone elsewhere, potter clearly doesnt like/rate him and hes just wasting away good years of his career for a coach who has treated him pretty unfairly.

You can't expect a player to perform at a top level of their talent when you give them absolutely no minutes.

Even a guy with the footballing talent of a potato and the brain of a donkey like march gets consistent minutes.
                        AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                          When you are interviewed, you sometimes improvises and what you say maybe not be accurate or correct
                          Then he should issue a clarification, as it's confusing as hell.

Comment

It's not though. Alireza game from a different league ( Dutch league) in a different country ( Netherlands ).
                            You have to admit it's at the very least a petty, unnecessary thing to say about ARJ in his THIRD season at BHA. How many of today's starting lineup were from a different league in a different country at SOME point in their career? If ARJ was fresh off the boat in his first few months, this would make sense, but c'mon, third season in EPL? Also, it's not like he came over from IPL/Qatar/China, he came from Eredivisie FFS. Overall, a shitty comment by a shitty coach, whatever the "intent" or motivation.

Comment

Because that would make the front office look horrible to act in such a shitty manner to a player they say is a “professional” and all the other stuff Potter has said and not delivered on. ARJ barely played last year, he is not getting close to any bonuses with his meager play time.

BHA lacks depth, if I’m remembering correctly, ARJ’s starting opportunities came last year when there were injuries. I’m sure if there are no injuries this season, ARJ will make 0 starting appearances in the league.

It’s funny also that you come out of hiding when your team has an early season win, congrats but I think your excitement of today has clouded that the last 3 years for BHA have had similar early results and you guys absolutely fall apart after the mid-season. Remember the fact that without the points earned in ARJ’s meager game time last year with his goals, you guys would’ve been in relegation trouble.

Congratulations on your win, but again, your speculation is your own, not fact. The idea a guy can be so involved and win MOTM and literally come in at 90 minutes in the next match is telling. Especially Potter’s strange cryptic way of always talking about ARJ. He literally sounds like the Riddler whenever ARJ comes up. Kind of looks like him if you put the mask on too. If you’re of the belief that ARJ can’t contribute more than the majority of garbage players on your team, then idk what to tell you. Name a chance ARJ has been given in the past 2 years where he hasn’t absolutely killed it? I’m sure the games where he was quiet like the rest of the garbage squad was way less than the games he contributed to a win or tie in the last 2 years.

And don’t count when he was brought in down 4-0 to Man City. Those aren’t opportunities, that’s just a slap in the face.

Comment

With how spectacularly and consistently wrong you were last season I'm over the moon to see you tip us to struggle again.
                                You're so clueless that if I came on here and saw you thinking we'd do well this season I'd be straight down the bookies to lump on us being relegated.
                                Oh my mistake. BHA actually won the league last year and I missed it. You DO REALIZE that potter finished 15th, no better than Hughtons first season at EPL. And that after spending a good bit of money to buy players. Or are you talking about some other team other than BHA?!!!

A mosquito has a longer memory span.

Face it, your hero Potter is a 3rd rate coach who landed a job by marketing his dismal failures at every level and then finding a team management more clueless than himself.

As I said, brace yourself. Long season ahead.
                                Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Working...
                                X