Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Izquierdo should be vying with March in this system. Barring any late signings, he's fighting with Connolly, Trossard and Lallana for one of two spots for the next 3 months, you couldn't hope for better conditions.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
      Izquierdo should be vying with March in this system. Barring any late signings, he's fighting with Connolly, Trossard and Lallana for one of two spots for the next 3 months, you couldn't hope for better conditions.
      Izquierdo doesn't have the defensive skills to take the position March is taking.

As for Connolly's competition, if the Zeqiri dude doesn't get loaded out, I can see him being the 3rd striker over Alireza.

I think Ali is competing with MAc Allister and Izquirdo and Gross for being the backup for Tossard.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
        Because he's injured.

This match is the worst Brighton performance this season so far. The awful weather isn't helping.
        my bad ! thanks
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
          Izquierdo doesn't have the defensive skills to take the position March is taking.

As for Connolly's competition, if the Zeqiri dude doesn't get loaded out, I can see him being the 3rd striker over Alireza.

I think Ali is competing with MAc Allister and Izquirdo and Gross for being the backup for Tossard.
          Will Maupay always be a fixed starter ? Same with Trossard? They go long periods without doing much but get to start.

Comment

Maupay is the constant, he's the only out-and-out striker and is a good finisher. The other two spots are anyone's.

Comment

Maupay is the constant, he's the only out-and-out striker and is a good finisher. The other two spots are anyone's.
              As soon as I wrote that, he scored. I should criticize him more.

Comment

Lamptey off injured for Brighton.

Comment

Trossard giving it away for Everton's third. Connolly nowhere to be seen all game.

Comment

JB really gets injured at bad times. Hopefully he’s back in time as he could definitely get some chances considering how the team is playing.

Comment

Brighton back in familiar territory before the international break: 14th in the EPL, with 3 point after 4 games. Applause. Applause.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                        Brighton back in familiar territory before the international break: 14th in the EPL, with 3 point after 4 games. Applause. Applause.
                        Those 4 games were against Everton (1st in the league), Chelsea, Man U and Newcastle.
                        Not an easy start to the season.

When they come back from the International break, in 7 weeks, they have 6 matches against mid and lower ranked team. if after that stretch they are still in a position where they have less points than matches played, then it's time to panic.

Comment

Their performances have been superb (look at their xPTS), just make sure our boy is fit and he'll flourish in coming stretch.

Comment

Poor AJ, even his forum thread is going down now and I had to go to page 2 to find it

Comment

Their performances have been superb (look at their xPTS), just make sure our boy is fit and he'll flourish in coming stretch.
                              Sarcasm?!!!!

On another note, here is more evidence that Potter is a great coach:

Ancelotti told him good job after shoving 4 up there.
                              Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Jahanbakhsh: I promise I can score easy goals!

https://www.brightonandhovealbion.co...ore-easy-goals

Comment

Working...
                                X