This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Taz View Post
    Bro, did Potter abuse you? Show me on this teddy where he touched you. This is a safe space, you can open up to us.
    Haha I've been reading your comments Taz and you are one hell of an ACTOR
    Originally posted by Dubxl152 View Post
    You leave Teddy out of this.
    that's right, Tooleh khers has nothing to do with this

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKuM_5uhkZw
      __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
      We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

damn what a shame, hope it's nothing too serious.

Finally when he starts getting *some* playing time and is on a roll, an injury...
        sigpic

Comment

Hopefully, he will be at the TM camp and if not in the Uzbekistan game he could get some minutes in the match vs Mali.

Go ARJ!
          Please stay healthy!

Comment

Vy vy vy...

I hope it’s nothing serious🤞🏼🙏🏼..

Comment

Something the Commentator said lats night stood out to me.

Alireza is the only Brighton player to play in all 6 matches this season ( sub in three league games, started 3 cup games ).

Unfortunately that streak will be broken on Saturday. Even if the injury is a minor one, As much as I'd like to watch him play, I still don't think it's worth the risk of aggravating it. I also hope he doesn't join the TM camp and stays in Brighton to to recover, go over film, etc...

Comment

how bad is the injury?

Comment

Edit: nevermind, he's actually injured, and will miss Everton:
                  Last edited by The; 10-01-2020, 07:25 AM.

Comment

Damn it.

Comment

Early in the game he slipped when he was passed to. Did he slightly pull his hamstring then?
                      هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                      نگاه میکنید.
                      sigpic
                      I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

He misses the Everton match as well as the TM friendlies but should be back after the international break. Think of it as blessing in disguise as he would have had to self quarantine after the international break.
                        چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                        We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
                          He misses the Everton match as well as the TM friendlies but should be back after the international break. Think of it as blessing in disguise as he would have had to self quarantine after the international break.
                          in that case their entire team would miss out bc of having to self isolate no?

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
                            What is the situation regarding the whole quarantine thing for pro footballers in UK right now? Surely there is another rule for footballers, otherwise I'm not sure how even some of the other players in the premier league would be going on international duties with most of the EU countries becoming on the UK quarantine list. Do they not get tested pretty much within the first few days back at the club and also will be in their club bubble after that?

Comment

Yeah, elite/international sportsmen have an exemption for the quarantine nonsense.

Not that that won't stop a load of positive tests after the international break and all manner of absentees from all teams no doubt.

Comment

https://www.brightonandhovealbion.co...on-sign-zeqiri

more bench time for Ali?

Comment

Working...
                                X