This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Galactika View Post
    I believe the European based players are more accustomed to the wet weather.
    Though ARJ was at holland since 18
    in America's youth club level, if there's one drop of rain, they cancel all matches for a week

Comment

Damn it. Now we won’t see him for months.

Comment

Sh!t! Ali got hurt, pulled hamstring it looks like. Maupay on for JB just a min or 2 into the second half
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

So annoying to see that , building momentum . Got into the game and playing well and pushing to start in the Premier League, hope the injury is nothing bad.

Comment

uh oh, doesnt look good

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
              Sh!t! Ali got hurt, pulled hamstring it looks like. Maupay on for JB just a min or 2 into the second half
              The staff on the touch line looked like they knew that something was up , maybe he felt it half time and tried to run it off but didn’t want to make it worse so came off. I’m hoping that’s a sign it isn’t too bad.

Comment

just what he needed another injury, jesus !

Comment

Sad - really feel for him. 😔

Perhaps due to not having played a full match. The heavy rain and playing in such soaked up ground takes more out of the players.
                  sigpic
                  Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Right as he was getting his prime form back, right as he was at the doorsteps of starting in the premier league, right as he was about to probably put in a goal or assist against a European powerhouse, right before the international break.... CAN THIS POOR LAD JUST GET A FUCKING BREAK like wtf how unlucky do u have to be

Comment

The game is going to open up as well second half , would have suited him.

Comment

Hopefully the international break will be long enough to shake it off.
                        "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

He has had a reoccurring hamstring issue for years. i hope its not the same thing

Comment

Goodnight, sweet prince.

Comment

Hopefully Salar can give us an update.

Comment

Akhar we all chesm zadim.... heif shod, inshalla it's not very serious. The good thing is that it will be a break soon for international games

Comment

Working...
                                X