Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The problem with the Brighton team is that players do not trust each other and don't take a leap of faith to give a pass unless the other is completely open and it's an easy stop / turn.

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post
      hmmmmm? May be they should stop "looking good" and start playing good.
      Haha - they played good against them in the league and got robbed, they played a solid 1st half now too. You wouldn’t be able to tell with those hater goggles you got on every time you watch them though so I’m happy I’m providing you with a real life update
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

McTominay trying to rile up our boy at the end of the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
          Brighton’s defense is soorakh. Brighton gets a lot of deserved praise for their attacking style but it means nothing when your defense can’t handle the smallest amount of pressure.
          They conceded from a set piece. Not from pressure.

Comment

Originally posted by Galactika View Post
            They conceded from a set piece. Not from pressure.
            No pressure on set pieces?

Either way, set pieces and open play - Brighton defense has issues.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
              No pressure on set pieces?

Either way, set pieces and open play - Brighton defense has issues.
              No
              Not when literally 2 Man u players were in the box.

Comment

Alireza is doing alright. couple of smart passes and a good shot. His first touch hasn't been great, but the weather is crap. defensively average.

Bernardo is the worst player on the field.

I suspect that Maupay and Tossard will come on for Gyorekes and Alireza around 65 minute mark.

Comment

JB had a few turnovers to start the match (I blame the weather ), but once he settled, he was playing well, had a great shot on goal, and another shot that sailed over. All of BHA's attacks are flowing through JB, and he still looks hungry and confident. He even got into a little tussle with McTominay (who is 6'4, by the way), toward the end (I think JB has beef with British defenders as a whole, Walker, Maguire, and now, McTominay).

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                    Alireza is doing alright. couple of smart passes and a good shot. His first touch hasn't been great, but the weather is crap. defensively average.

I suspect that Maupay and Tossard will come on for Gyorekes and Alireza around 65 minute mark.
                    Bernardo the worst player?!?! What match are you watching right now!? He's been excellent. Gross has been atrocious.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post

I swear if Potter yanks Alireza out he is a d*ck
                      (sorry for my profanity I couldn't think of another word)

Comment

I think they will keep Alireza on and bring on Trossard for Veltman Or one of the other three centre backs on the pitch and move Veltman back/

Comment

Really wet pitch AJ struggled a bit at first it might of just been pitch too wet. Others struggled as well.

Had two good shots.
                          Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

I believe the European based players are more accustomed to the wet weather.
                            Though ARJ was at holland since 18

Comment

Originally posted by Galactika View Post
                              I believe the European based players are more accustomed to the wet weather.
                              Though ARJ was at holland since 18
                              ARJ played all his footballing years in Gilan under lots of rain and horrondeous pitch conditions

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Coming off injured

Comment

Working...
                                X