This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maupay an of the match
    هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
    نگاه میکنید.
    sigpic
    I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
      YES
      ALI BEAUTIFUL CROSS
      ASSIST
      french lequipe says the assist is from CHossard :

But de March !
      But de March à la dernière minute du temps additionnel ! Sur un centre fort de Trossard depuis la droite, March est tout seul au second poteau et n'a plus qu'à catapulter une tête au fond des filets.

Comment

Maupay messing up... It looks like the universe is against Brighton today.

Conceding right after scoring is the sign of a weak team mentally.

Comment

Imagine if Ali did what Maupay did. He wouldn't see the pitch until next season.
          "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

That one stings - Brighton could have and should have won this one let. Tough to come away with no points
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

well Shit

fking Ref fked them over
              first with way excessive time given
              next with questionable handball

typical shitt reffing preferences given to popular clubs

Comment

Jahanbakhsh tries to save his teammates but his co forwards lose the match for Brighton. End of story

Comment

They still conceded 3 bad goals. Defensively they are shambles.

Comment

Regardless of the result, another very fruitful appearance for JB in 15 minutes. He almost had an assist earlier, he was very tidy and smart in possession, and he got a great assist to put the goal on a platter for March to tap it in from 2 yards out.

Comment

Man, you have to feel for BHA--what a cruel game our beautiful sport can be sometimes. This team deserves full sport from all of us and great shift put in by ARJ. I hope this game changes some of the attitude towards Potter--he is doing well with what he has at his disposal. BHA have been punching above their weight in the last couple of weeks and they were the better side today by a mile.

Comment

Wow, Brighton got f*cked over.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                          Imagine if Ali did what Maupay did. He wouldn't see the pitch until next season.
                          THIS.

Comment

Alireza has turned into Pirlo, some of the passes he has made lately have been beautiful.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                              Regardless of the result, another very fruitful appearance for JB in 15 minutes. He almost had an assist earlier, he was very tidy and smart in possession, and he got a great assist to put the goal on a platter for March to tap it in from 2 yards out.
                              Their fans are still drooling over March.

Comment

Originally posted by freak View Post
                                Man, you have to feel for BHA--what a cruel game our beautiful sport can be sometimes. This team deserves full sport from all of us and great shift put in by ARJ. I hope this game changes some of the attitude towards Potter--he is doing well with what he has at his disposal. BHA have been punching above their weight in the last couple of weeks and they were the better side today by a mile.
                                Bale. Emrooz hagheshoon bood bebaran. Do chiz bayad behtar beshe:

1. Golzani. Kheili bakhte golzani dashtand amma kheili mogheiyat az dast dadand.

2. Nazme defai nemitone be in sadegi berize be ham.

JB kam-eshetebah bood, va paase gole besyaar tamizi daad.
                                DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Working...
                                X