Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mac Allister who also scored in both cup matches has not even made to the bench in last two league matches. He was not some Hughton record signing, he was purchased last year and sent on loan to Boca Juniors. Potter must have rated him because he called him back 6 months earlier, and Brighton had to pay some amount as compensation to Boca Junior.

Clearly this isn't about ARJ only. Every coach has his preferred system and favours some players over others. This happens all the time in all teams across all leagues. The players who are not satisfied with their playing time ask their agents to look for another team. ARJ has decided to stay and fight for his place. Most importantly, he believes in himself that he can make it.

If they don't buy another attacker in this transfer window, Jahanbakhsh will have a lot more opportunities than previous seasons. If he keeps up his performance in the cup, he would make it to the starting 11 as soon as someone else has a bad game.

Comment

Originally posted by mahzi View Post
      Mac Allister who also scored in both cup matches has not even made to the bench in last two league matches. He was not some Hughton record signing, he was purchased last year and sent on loan to Boca Juniors. Potter must have rated him because he called him back 6 months earlier, and Brighton had to pay some amount as compensation to Boca Junior.

Clearly this isn't about ARJ only. Every coach has his preferred system and favours some players over others. This happens all the time in all teams across all leagues. The players who are not satisfied with their playing time ask their agents to look for another team. ARJ has decided to stay and fight for his place. Most importantly, he believes in himself that he can make it.

If they don't buy another attacker in this transfer window, Jahanbakhsh will have a lot more opportunities than previous seasons. If he keeps up his performance in the cup, he would make it to the starting 11 as soon as someone else has a bad game.
      We all know that and even more and even know a lot more than that. But even if our Ali sucked we still want him to start every week and every game.
      هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
      نگاه میکنید.
      sigpic
      I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

I think he ll get a good amount of time in the 2nd half

Comment

I don’t like to say that but brighton are playing well since day one ...

Comment

wow trossard hits the woodwork
            هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
            نگاه میکنید.
            sigpic

Comment

Brighton playing well so far and o solkjaer unhappy with his team
              نگاه میکنید.
              sigpic

Comment

This is the perfect time to play Man U. They’re falling apart and I doubt Solskajer survives to Christmas.

Comment

wow good play by bha
                  نگاه میکنید.
                  sigpic

Comment

I think it is fair to say BHA is dominating the game so far
                    نگاه میکنید.
                    sigpic

Comment

I hate the way Potter treats Alireza, who I want to succeed more than any other Iranian player - I feel his emotions viscerally - but he is a good coach. He has championship level players and is making a mockery of Man United here.

Comment

Tariq "Mehdi Taremi" Lampty

Comment

penalty for nha
                          نگاه میکنید.
                          sigpic

Comment

Btw the one criticism from some members here that I never really understood was that Potter didn't do anything special at Ostersund.

Surely making them into an Allsvenskan side, let alone with that decent passing game, and consolidating them in th higher league, is pretty good? Let alone helping showcase our boy Saman.

I don't really get it.

He could help himself by being more honest about his intentions but at the same time this is moneyball... and in addition he isn't exactly of the highest education level to articulate things a little better. Anyway I don't really care about him, just want JB to play

Comment

maupay goal for bha
                              This man u will be fighting relegation this season
                              نگاه میکنید.
                              sigpic

Comment

LOL SOUTH COASTERS!

Comment

Working...
                                X