X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bloody missed it, Diz will be happy again 🙂

Comment

Unfortunately only one angle replay. I can’t believe this is being broadcasted with less cameras than most PGL broadcasts.

Comment

MY LINKS ALL STOPPED WORKING plz share ones that work I missed the goal!
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

JB's reward for this nice goal: A substitute appearance in the 93rd minute against Man U on Saturday when BHA is down 4-1.

Congrats, Ali Reza!

Comment

Knock Knock!!! Who is there? ARJ!!!
            Potter makes me laugh
            "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

Good goal, but we all know Potter is gonna say after the game that he needs to score basic goals... [emoji23][emoji2359]

Comment

Hes playing soo well even with a knock on the head. Unbelievable work ethic by ARJ.
                #WilmotsOUT

Comment

damn I had to step out for zoom call...congrats Ali
                  EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

Comment

Potter after the game:
                      Its better for Jahanbakhsh to pass instead of scoring...
                      sigpic

Comment

Goal: https://streamja.com/MBP3e
                        "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Potter boiling internally as he has to explain to his bosses again why he’s been so anti JB.

Comment

ARJ playing much better this half. His first half was good too, but now he looks like he owns the pitch

Besides ARJ, Burn and MacAllister have been good too. Gross has been weak.

Comment

All of Twitter comments are praising ARJ and saying he should be up front in their EPL lineup. And these are all British non Iranian fans!

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                                Potter boiling internally as he has to explain to his bosses again why he’s been so anti JB.
                                “Well, when you come from a another league and another country....”

Comment

Working...
                                X