Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man... this one camera angle thing is pretty lame.

Comment

Lol that Preston advert was horrendous and so is the music. Feel like it’s the late 90s and I’m back in a Yates’.

Comment

Best players are Steele, Veltman, Burn, Mac Allister and ARJ. But the whole team is not playing with winning mentality
        EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

I miss watching andone - another fine player in the squad being a victim of potter’s arrogance.

Edit: nvm - andone is just injured
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

No real options on there bench , I can see Alireza playing the whole 90 unless they go a couple of goals up.

Comment

I'm sorry but what do people see in Pascal Gross. Very mediocre

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

he did allright
                needs to play a bit more confident in the 2nd and i think he'll have himself good impact on this game too..!!
                higher quality opponent, parking the bus in their box, leaving little room for BHA to do their bs PotPot over-passing... ! they just gotta tee up some shots and crosses and see what comes off it..!!

i hope he aint yanked out early again .... i think he'll do the damage if given the full 90..!!

they need a deeper cup run for ARJ to work himself in the league squad better ..!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dubxl152 View Post
                  I'm sorry but what do people see in Pascal Gross. Very mediocre

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
                  He' atually really bad.
                  Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

As previously mentioned, he's not playing well as he did last week, which was expected due to the competition. But he's still playing well, he's hungry, and he's the focal point for many of their attacks. I also like how he's being aggressive (and selfish, to an extent) and taking his chances when he has them. This is what I wanted, for him to correct his insecurity from the first season under CH.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                      As previously mentioned, he's not playing well as he did last week, which was expected due to the competition. But he's still playing well, he's hungry, and he's the focal point for many of their attacks. I also like how he's being aggressive (and selfish, to an extent) and taking his chances when he he has them. This is what I wanted, for him to correct his insecurity from the first season under CH.
                      Even if they win this, next game is against Man U, that's as deep as it's going to get.

Comment

He's been Brighton's best player by far, he hasn't put in a foot wrong and has been positive moving forward. The team isn't up for it so far but JB's been great.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                          ARJ playing a bit sloppy not gonna lie...
                          Poor guy looks understandably real nervous. Hopefully some more games and he starts regaining his confidence.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Oz View Post
                            Even if they win this, next game is against Man U, that's as deep as it's going to get.
                            manure 1st team is looking wack so far and their cup squad can't be all that much better'
                            there is a good chance they can progress vs them if they advance tonight

Comment

they are not reading each other well.
                              هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                              نگاه میکنید.
                              sigpic
                              I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Another beautiful one touch flick by JB. He's so good at those.

Comment

Working...
                                X