This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Armando View Post
    Jahanbaksh in the starting 11 against Newcastle according to the reliable Guardian: https://www.theguardian.com/football...premier-league
    Would be pretty dumb to start Gross over Mac Allister. Mac and Ali have chemistry

Comment

Originally posted by Armando View Post
      Jahanbaksh in the starting 11 against Newcastle according to the reliable Guardian: https://www.theguardian.com/football...premier-league
      This is of course probable list of starters. I think Guardian sports editors have more wisdom than Potter and ARJ will come in as a sub in the second half. I hope I am wrong and they are right

Go ARJ!

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? Is this asshole saying ARJ hasn't acclimated because he's from another country? You asshole, he speaks more languages than you can even dream of, has a better British accent than you, and is the EPITOME of how legionnaires should acclimate and "settle" in. And you think he can "help us on the pitch"? What is he, your gardner who waters the grass? Give him some fucking minutes to show you how he can "help us on the pitch".

Sorry, this was the last straw. This fucker has a vendetta against Ali.
        Don't read too much into this. Potter was the coach of Östersund at a time when Ghoddos was on the rise and e was one of Potter's key players. There are many parameters involved. As long as we represent IRI, the situation will remain (K)IRI.
        We just need to fight through.

Jahanbakhsh needs some Ibrahimovic injection. Can't be the nice guy all the time. Not his fault, he's genuinely a nice guy but probably also tries hard to compensate for all IR wrong doings which doesn't work in England. We all are wherever we are.

No worries guys, he'll make it through this hell and redeemed himself.

Long live Iran and iranians.

Skickat från min Pixel XL via Tapatalk

Comment

I recently realized, JB is so fun to watch! As a TM fan, I want to watch more of him. Whichever club that may be for, BHA, or otherwise. We deserve that, and so does TM.

JB plays the game on a different wavelength than many players. He plays the game like Xavi, while BHA plays like Emile Heskey. His vision, decision making, and weight of pass (as inarsenewetrust points out) are at an elite level. I've never seen an Iranian player like him, and he is one of the smartest Iranian players I've ever seen.

Some BHA fans point to JB's lack of "speed and power" to tarnish the poetry of his beautiful art. But so what? Why point out of a few alleged weak characteristics, rather than exault one of the so many good traits? If they want or expect JB to be Adama Traore, they need to look elsewhere. But Traore doesn't play the beautiful game with JB's grace, and I wouldn't want it any other way.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
            You clearly have a personal agenda against the man
            Oh boy. You caught me. Yes, I was supposed to be the starting forward and he cut me out. That's why I do not like him.
            Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
              I recently realized, JB is so fun to watch! As a TM fan, I want to watch more of him. Whichever club that may be for, BHA, or otherwise. We deserve that, and so does TM.

JB plays the game on a different wavelength than many players. He plays the game like Xavi, while BHA plays like Emile Heskey. His vision, decision making, and weight of pass (as inarsenewetrust points out) are at an elite level. I've never seen an Iranian player like him, and he is one of the smartest Iranian players I've ever seen.

Some BHA fans point to JB's lack of "speed and power" to tarnish the poetry of his beautiful art. But so what? Why point out of a few alleged weak characteristics, rather than exault one of the so many good traits? If they want or expect JB to be Adama Traore, they need to look elsewhere. But Traore doesn't play the beautiful game with JB's grace, and I wouldn't want it any other way.
              I have always wondered if he could be the solution to the CAM situation in TM. He has the vision and other technical aspects for that role, and I do not know of any other current Iranian players who are a standout in that role.
              Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post
                I have always wondered if he could be the solution to the CAM situation in TM. He has the vision and other technical aspects for that role, and I do not know of any other current Iranian players who are a standout in that role.
                Yes! I was just thinking that. I also think he has all the tools to succeed at CAM. His vision can feed Mehdi/Sardar in space with their amazing runs.

But, all of a sudden, we have a lot of CAM options. Ghoddos, Gholi, and perhaps JB!

Comment

Guys what are the bets he'll start?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
                    Guys what are the bets he'll start?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk
                    100%

Skickat från min Pixel XL via Tapatalk

Comment

Alireza is starting guys wehoooo

Comment

Originally posted by Iman_Joon View Post
                        Alireza is starting guys wehoooo
                        I don’t think it has been announced yet? Should be in about 8 minutes.

Comment

According to Livescore he is starting

https://www.livescore.com/soccer/eng...albion/267822/

Comment

Originally posted by Iman_Joon View Post
                            According to Livescore he is starting

K. Darlow
                            M. Ryan
                            J. Lascelles
                            A. Webster
                            J. Lewis
                            L. Dunk
                            F. Fernandez
                            J. Veltman
                            J. Manquillo
                            T. Lamptey
                            J. Shelvey
                            Y. Bissouma
                            A. Saint-Maximin
                            P. Gross
                            I. Hayden
                            A. Jahanbakhsh
                            J. Hendrick
                            S. March
                            A. Carroll
                            N. Maupay
                            C. Wilson
                            L. Trossard
                            LiveScore usually puts a guessed teamsheet in and when they are confirmed it will announce the confirmed line up.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                              LiveScore usually puts a guessed teamsheet in and when they are confirmed it will announce the confirmed line up.
                              Doh :/

Comment

He is on the bench.
                                چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                                We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Working...
                                X