X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iman_Joon View Post
    It's hard even for the brittish fans not like him
    https://mobile.twitter.com/BrettMend...96376991051785
    That's the problem. In Britain you don't get far by always being sweet. It is an aggressive society. You need to show a bit of aggression somewhere sometimes other wise you get walked on. And by aggression I don't mean violent.
    هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
    نگاه میکنید.
    sigpic
    I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

https://www.brightonandhovealbion.co...hs-development

Potter delighted with Jahanbakhsh’s development
      Head coach praises Iranian’s progress ahead of Newcastle trip.

By Alex Stedman • 19 September 2020

By James Boardman
      Alireza Jahanbakhsh was involved in Albion's opening two goals against Portsmouth on Thursday night.

Graham Potter says that Alireza Jahanbakhsh has made good strides in his development during the his time as head coach.

The midfielder arrived in the summer of 2018 and netted his first two goals for the Seagulls last season. He also found the net with a superb strike against Portsmouth at the Amex in the Carabao Cup on Thursday.

Potter said, “When Ali came he was a little low in confidence, not quite sure of his role and had to adapt to the league and the country.

“We sometimes forget that there is a big challenge when you come from a different league and a different country. You have to settle, and maybe things didn't go well for him and for the team. That can affect confidence.

“But over the year he has got stronger and is improving. I really like him as a guy, and I think he can help us on the pitch.”

Albion are unbeaten in their last seven on the road in the Premier League ahead of tomorrow’s trip to Tyneside.

“Before lockdown we had draws at Sheffield United and at Wolves, which isn't easy to do, but people were focusing on the fact that we hadn't won in 2020,” Potter added.

“I think that in football it seems there is always some sort of narrative around your results.

“We have played at the Amex against Manchester United, City, Liverpool and Chelsea recently so maybe our home record isn't as good as people would like but there's a reason for that in the teams we have played.

“We had played away from home to perhaps lesser teams with all due respect to them by comparison.

“At the same time there are fine lines that we haven't had at home we have managed to have away - we just have to keep trying to improve. I wouldn't say there was anything conscious. We go into every game believing we can win. On Sunday we will have to be organised and balanced and try our best.”

Comment

Originally posted by oreosx11 View Post

“Before lockdown we had draws at Sheffield United and at Wolves, which isn't easy to do, but people were focusing on the fact that we hadn't won in 2020,” Potter added.

“I think that in football it seems there is always some sort of narrative around your results.
        What an incompetent moron..... yeh he cannot understand why people focus on results !!!!!!

What should we focus on? Your shitty arrogance?!! Your lack of tactical acumen, or leadership skills ?!!! Oh I know, you want us to focus on the fact that you once promoted a team out of Swedish 3rd division. Got it.
        Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Originally posted by oreosx11 View Post
          https://www.brightonandhovealbion.co...hs-development

Potter delighted with Jahanbakhsh’s development
          Head coach praises Iranian’s progress ahead of Newcastle trip.

By Alex Stedman • 19 September 2020

By James Boardman
          Alireza Jahanbakhsh was involved in Albion's opening two goals against Portsmouth on Thursday night.

Graham Potter says that Alireza Jahanbakhsh has made good strides in his development during the his time as head coach.

The midfielder arrived in the summer of 2018 and netted his first two goals for the Seagulls last season. He also found the net with a superb strike against Portsmouth at the Amex in the Carabao Cup on Thursday.

Potter said, “When Ali came he was a little low in confidence, not quite sure of his role and had to adapt to the league and the country.

“We sometimes forget that there is a big challenge when you come from a different league and a different country. You have to settle, and maybe things didn't go well for him and for the team. That can affect confidence.
          Ali is used to play in front of crowds of more than 100k. He played in the WC with the entire world watching. His confidence has never been low. What made him LOOK like he is low in confidence was that he was not sure how to play in the positions he was assigned. But potter's claim "low in confidence" is not at all correct.
          هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
          نگاه میکنید.
          sigpic

Comment

What a patronizing tone. AJ is one of the most intelligent, quick to adapt footballers in football (not just Iranian football). He’s been there for 2 full years and is in season 3. Give him good valuable minutes instead of insulting platitudes.

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
              Ali is used to play in front of crowds of more than 100k. He played in the WC with the entire world watching. His confidence has never been low. What made him LOOK like he is low in confidence was that he was not sure how to play in the positions he was assigned. But potter's claim "low in confidence" is not at all correct.
              Of course his confidence was low when Potter arrived, he went from top scorer in Holland to playing wing back, not scoring or assists and not getting a real chance to prove himself.

Comment

Potter said: “I think it would be nice for him to score some more simple goals because the ones he’s scoring at the moment aren’t so easy to replicate.

“That would be good for him and good for us if we can get him to that point where he’s getting more straightforward goals.

“But he also has the quality to score the type of goals that we’ve seen.

“He’s a player that I think he’s improved a lot since when we came in.

“I think his progress has been really, really good.

Yo like what does this even mean. You don't let him play pretty much at all and the three times you put them out he scores unbelievable goals because he doesn't get many opportunities. If you want to have him score tap-ins or sitters then play him at least 20 times a season.

Comment

We can read what we want into Potter’s comments , they are never going to make sense when it comes to Alireza.

Let’s concentrate on the great game he had the other night and ‘hope’ that this time it leads to him being given the opportunity to play more games. If that doesn’t happen then the transfer window is open a little longer , what that performance has done is put him in the public eye again and show the quality he has to any potential scouts.

Comment

Originally posted by Stmaserati View Post
                    Potter said: “I think it would be nice for him to score some more simple goals because the ones he’s scoring at the moment aren’t so easy to replicate.

“That would be good for him and good for us if we can get him to that point where he’s getting more straightforward goals.

Yo like what does this even mean. You don't let him play pretty much at all and the three times you put them out he scores unbelievable goals because he doesn't get many opportunities. If you want to have him score tap-ins or sitters then play him at least 20 times a season.
                    I agree with you, BUT......this is different words than he has used before, this plus his post match interview both sound different bc he’s actually acknowledging improvement, readiness, and quality. We will see in the coming weeks.
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Stmaserati View Post

FFS. so Ali scores wonder goals and now Potter wants “back to basics” simple goals? He can’t win with this arsehole

Comment

Honestly fuck Potter.

He's a great tactician, but he seems to be way too arrogant for his own good.

Akhe martike jende, how is AJ supposed to score simple goals when you only give him trash minutes at the end of losing matches.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                          We can read what we want into Potter’s comments , they are never going to make sense when it comes to Alireza.

Let’s concentrate on the great game he had the other night and ‘hope’ that this time it leads to him being given the opportunity to play more games. If that doesn’t happen then the transfer window is open a little longer , what that performance has done is put him in the public eye again and show the quality he has to any potential scouts.
                          well said and im also hoping that game was enough to convince some of the decent suitors to up their financial offerings in order to lure these assholes in BHA into selling/loaning him off ..!!??

what im sensing is that the club/pothead at a very least seem to have finally succumbed to the idea of him staying put this season hence somewhat have given up or at least lessen their ignorant Frustration antics of him..?? They were certainly hoping to recover much of their investment on him and shipping him off elsewhere for over a year now and i think by now they've realized it aint happening the assholish way they've gone about it so far and finally came to terms with affording him some minutes here n there to at least getting something for the money theyre forking over weekly on his wages..!
                          i still firmly believe he needs to get the fk outa dodge if there is $ensible exit available ..!

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                            Honestly fuck Potter.
                            He's a great tactician, but he seems to be way too arrogant for his own good.
                            Akhe martike jende, how is AJ supposed to score simple goals when you only give him trash minutes at the end of losing matches.
                            Honestly this is the first time I hear someone criticising a player for scoring spectacular goals and advises him to score simple goals!! he is weird.
                            نگاه میکنید.
                            sigpic

Comment

Nice work AliJ!
                              at Potters shady comments, with his shady and crooked wayz, he would fit perfectly as head of the great IFF.. maybe nominatie him to the sportsminister post aswell? :/
                              Just play Ali and in the correct position and he Will produce.. :
                              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                                I agree with you, BUT......this is different words than he has used before, this plus his post match interview both sound different bc he’s actually acknowledging improvement, readiness, and quality. We will see in the coming weeks.
                                Ghermez jan Fool me once shame on you twice shame on me. This potter guy is taking the piss. Everyone knows his comments mean he won't play our Ali. We have to ensure he is sacked by mid season.
                                نگاه میکنید.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X