This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They play Preston NE in cup next
    likely pull through but next they'll probably face Manure..?

lets hope they make a deep cup run, to help improve his playing minute chances..!
    Pothead in post match interview all but confirmed Ali is Staying put this season ...!! he said he is training hard and getting better and better and will continue to push for more playing minutes..!! but didnt seem to me convinced enough still to rely on him as regular starter yet..!??
    i honestly prefer him leaving still if a top Eredivisie or mid-table other top EU league teams come for him..!! his performance in the match will go a long way towards attracting such clients !!

Comment

Potter Interview: https://www.skysports.com/watch/vide...as-first-class

Still looking for Ali's interview

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
        They play Preston NE in cup next
        likely pull through but next they'll probably face Manure..?

lets hope they make a deep cup run, to help improve his playing minute chances..!
        Pothead in post match interview all but confirmed Ali is Staying put this season ...!! he said he is training hard and getting better and better and will continue to push for more playing minutes..!! but didnt seem to me convinced enough still to rely on him as regular starter yet..!??
        i honestly prefer him leaving still if a top Eredivisie or mid-table other top EU league teams come for him..!! his performance in the match will go a long way towards attracting such clients !!
        you should also consider consistency with club is also important. Things come and go within one club and who knows maybe potter might get sacked or leave himself. At this point who knows maybe if he moves to a dutch team there will be an even worse coach/squad.

Comment

https://twitter.com/i/status/1306694786057986049

Comment

Potter on JB: “.......he’s got great qualities which we saw today and I’m sure he’ll play a part for us this season, definitely.”
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

just what the doctor ordered.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
                A part? A few mins per month?
                Don't get optimistic

Skickat från min Pixel XL via Tapatalk

Comment

I think for sure he secured a solid 30 mins off bench in the next match.

But, if lallana is still injured potter could tinker system and have 3-4-3 with ARJ---Maupay---Trossard up front or even stick ARJ at CAM where he was basically playing for long stretches tonight in like for like swap with lallana behind maupay and trossard.

Comment

Works fine for me without an account.

Comment

Originally posted by Dubxl152 View Post
                      Potter Interview: https://www.skysports.com/watch/vide...as-first-class
                      Still looking for Ali's interview
                      lolll. This guy seems offended to concede ARJ "has some qualities". Ajab ozgali. Now that Ive seen that interview I Would not be surprised to see him strip his confidence again with another garbage 5 mins when they are 3-0 down

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                        lolll. This guy seems offended to concede ARJ "has some qualities". Ajab ozgali. Now that Ive seen that interview I Would not be surprised to see him strip his confidence again with another garbage 5 mins when they are 3-0 down
                        I've seen people like this before. They can't admit that they were wrong, and will do anything in their power to prove that. What a PotHead.

Comment

Mac Allister will play if Lallana is injured (his natural position).
                          Veltman is White is out.
                          Alireza (although should be starting) will come on for Tossard in the 2nd half.

Mac and Alireza have chemistry. Potter should use them together more.

Also as good as the goal was, that assist was De Bruyne level good. Such an intelligent player.

Comment

MOTM!!!

Comment

Comment

Well Well Well. Happy for our guy. Don’t think he will start on Sunday but who knows. He was subbed out so maybe saving his legs a bit?

Comment

Working...
                                X